27:Nervous

Sonakshi was so elated with the happenings around her.She was so happy that dev was so understanding and supportive.She could not ask for more.

"Dev,Thank you."

"Sona,Whats this?now,you will tell thanks and all.haan."

"Dev,its just good manners.I know you will tell that we should not say thanks and sorry to loved ones.but saying them sometimes feels good.the one who says it and the ones who listens it.The feeling we get after Thanking someone who has done something that makes us feel elated always is something I cant even express.You know what,if I had to thank you for all those things that you have done until now,it will take months to express my gratitude."

"ok,so you wanna express your gratitude and you cant express them by words.I have a good plan.if you say ok ,I will say the plan.you also will express your gratitude and I too will be happy.what say?"

Dev then comes closer to her.Sonakshi understands whats coming in her way.She starts moving backwards

With dev's each step towards her,she started moving around.He came so close towards her and now there was no option left for her to move.He caged her between his hands and pinned her towards the wall.

Sonakshi was somersaulted.all these days,she was behaving very normally with him.but now he was very close to her and she could feel something happening her.

Dev could feel the nervousness in Sonakshi.He could feel the physical tension between them for the very first time.It had been months since they have confessed their love and there had been many situations when they were close.But this is the first time when he could sense tension between them.He thought of not making her nervous for more.So,he himself went backwards leaving sonakshi.Sonakshi was startled.

"Dev,im sorry."

"Sona,again,you started.and yeah I know that you are still not ready for this.We have our whole life.And I will not force you in this."

"thank you so much for understanding dev."

"hello,but don't think too much.And don't forget,we are officially engaged and we will be getting married soon.And I swear,once we get married then I will not leave you alone even for a single minute.I sometimes feel,now you are getting nervous then what will you do after our marriage."

"Dev,you are becoming shameless day by day.im going.bye."

Saying this,sonakshi ran from there.Dev was just standing there and seeing sonakshi go from there blushing.

In the evening at Soankshi's home,dev,dipika and sonakshi were having dinner.

"Sonakshi,I know that Devakshi is you.", dipika said.

"Dipika,what are you saying?", dev asked

Don't act oversmart dev.I have read the story by devakshi and from the writing skills and concept,I understood it is sonakshi.And I know,she will never do anything without saying to you.So,you both are in this.right."

"Actually,dipika,I did all this.sona even didn't even know that im publishing her story.She also came to know about it today morning only."

"Dipika,im sorry.I ll say you the whole truth."

She then says whatever happened .

"Dipika im really sorry again for not informing you but it was not intentional."

"its ok dev.as soon as I got to know that she is devakshi,I felt hurt.i thought may be im intruding in your privacy.thats why you didn't tell me.but now its not.I know you did all this just for her ,to make happy and im very happy that my friend is so so supportive.Sonakshi you are lucky enough to have him."

"yeah you are right.im lucky not only because he is there in my life but also because of you.you are such a good friend.you understood us and im glad that you are my best friend.And yeah don't ever think that you are intruding between us.we are very happy by having you."

"yeah yeah ,however ill not come between you after few months.", she said.

"why?"

"arey,after some months you will be getting married and sonakshi will shift to your home.then I will be here and you both will be there."

"dipika,you na."then all the three started laughing.

Later at night,

"sonakshi,don't you feel that you have to do something special for dev.", dipika asked.

"actually,I have been thinking about it for a long time.Dev is an extremely good person.he had done so many things for me.He had always made me feel special.But I did not any opportunity to do for him.And he always says that we are not getting enough time to spend with each other.so im just thinking ,I should do something which will be surprising for him and he would feel special.Im justwaiting for the right time."

"oh so you have been thinking about it from before."

"yes,dipika.i know how much dev has done for me.From the day,I met him,he had always been very supportive and lovable.I have not done anything for him and now ill make sure that he will also feel special.Im gonna do something unexpected by him."

"hey,whats it?"

"I told unexpected na.wait for it."

Dipika tried hard to get to know about her surprise but sona did not tell.She is planning something by which dev will become more happy.