17:Dipika

"umm...actually... Sonakshi.", dev stammered.

" dev.tell me soon"

"however, it's not a big problem.but I just want nothing to be in between us.neither a secret nor any matter."

"ok.so come to the point."

"see.I had been working here for more than 2 years.in these 2 years, I have made many friends.everyone are very understanding and helpful.some are still working here and some have been transferred to other branches. I am gonna tell about one such friend."

"no problem dev.I don't feel any friend will come in between us."

"that's the matter sonakshi. You feel no one would come in between us.but only I know she would come in all the matters between us."

"wait..really..I don't understand that are yo u talking about.", sonakshi asked confused.

"ok.I'll tell clearly. See .as I finished my graduation and came here for my job.I started working as a trainee under raj.in our team there was one more fresher.her name is dipika.as we both were freshers, we connected easily.soon,we became very good friends.we were so close.whenever others wanted to call us,they won't call us as dev or dipika.they used to call us devika.we were that much close."

Sonakshi was listening to all this .she senses how dev is happy telling about dipika.dev continues.

"I considered her to be my very good friend.but then something happened which I hadn't imagined even in my dreams."

" what happened dev?anything serious.", Sonakshi looked confused as well as scared.

"yeah sonakshi.I considered her as my good friend. Yeah I was close to her.but that doesn't mean to change our equation.but she was over possessive about me.if any girl comes and talks to me,she would make lame excuses and make them go away.she didnt like any other girl except her talk to me.she was so possessive. This created so many problems."

"so,what did you do then?I mean you have solution to every problem.what did you do?"

"I confronted her one day.and she told that she loves me and could not see any girl with me.I was so shocked.how could she even think about it.I mean I treated her as my friend and she told me that she loves me.I could not take it.but then I thought to handle this problem without hurting her.I told her a out me,my family,my priorities. She is very good girl.but I could not love her.she was my friend and I never imagined her more than that.I made her understand the situation."

"then.."

"then what I told you na she is very good girl.she understood me and told that she will try but she could not.so.."

"so what dev?"

"so we discussed and she decided that she would get transferred to some other branch. If she would be away from me,then it would be easy for her to forget all these.and after few days,she got transferred from here ."

"so,after she went from here, did you talk to her?"

"no.she told that when she would be alright she herself will try to talk to me.until then, she asked me not to talk to her."

"do you miss her?"

"umm..well in that case,I don't know what to answer. I just wish everything would get settled down soon."

"dev.don't hide ok.I can clearly see how much you miss her.the way you started talking about dipika,you were very happy.I have seen it.", sonakshi said

"yeah I miss her.I want her to come again in my life.but not as a possessive friend. I want her to be my friend as she was in our initial days ."

"I hope that day comes soon."

"sonakshi... Aren't you feeling bad."

"why?why should I feel bad?"

"I told you how she is.even then if she comes again here,then you know what will happen."

" yeah I know dev.but I feel she would have changed by now.and the main thing is that I have full trust on you.when she told that she loves you ,you could have easily give in to her.I mean you both understand each other very well.when you both marry, you could lead a happy life.but you considered her only as a friend .not more than that.and you did not have any other girl in your life.but now, the situation is not the same dev.iam there for you now.and I know that you will never me alone.and you know we have also gone through this situation.when you proposed me,for me you were only my friend.so I can clearly understand how you would have felt at that time.", sonakshi explained

"really sonakshi. How can you be so understand ing. I was very worried about how will I say this to you.but you took it so casually. These small small things in you make me love you more."

"aaawwww.I know where you are coming dev.now go.its very late. Go go and sleep.good night".

"offo sonakshi. You na never give me a chance to talk to you".

" I never give you a chance.if you start talking na,then the whole night will finish and I would be late for my work.so go now."

"ok ok.I'll go.good night."

few days passes.dev and sonakshi become more close.at the office they work together but show others as if only friendship is between them.

One fine day,when they were eating lunch.

"Dev.you know what someone is again going to join our team.", Priya exclaimed

"who is it Priya? I mean do I know who is it."

"no sonakshi.you don't know her.actually she was Dev's best friend over here.but then due to some problems ,she got transferred and went to other branch.now she is coming again."

"you mean dipika".

"yes dev.you are right. Dipika is joining again.it would be so awesome na."

"yeah..

Priya:but the problem is how she would behave with sonakshi. You know what I mean right."

"yeah I know."

Precap:
Dipika joins the team again.how will dipika react seeing dev and sonakshi together. How will the handle dipika.