6:Family

The next day,Dev reached pune. He thought of calling Sonakshi. So he checked time. As it was too early, he didn't call her. Then he went to freshen up.He waited for some time and called her. But her phone was switched off. He got tensed.then he thought that her battery could have been dead. So, he ignored his thought and went for breakfast.

Again, he called her. But it was not reachable. He got very tensed. He immediately called priya. Because he had told priya to pick Sonakshi up for the office.

"hello priya".

"hi Dev. Have you reached pune? "

"yeah I have reached. And I am having my breakfast."

"oh OK. "

Dev's pov:oh God. Now how will I ask her about Sonakshi. If I ask her directly, then she'll have a doubt. What shall I do? 

"umm.. Didn't you go to office?  Did you pick Sonakshi up? "

"umm... Fever... "

Dev was shocked that sonaskhi was having fever. When he left she was all fine. Then how come this?

"what fever... Sonakshi is having fever... "

"relax Dev. She is not having fever. I am suffering from fever."

"oh God. Sorry priya. How are you now. You were fine yesterday right. "

"+yeah. I was fine yesterday. It's just because of climate change. I'll be fine within evening. Don't worry."

"mmm.ok.take care. Ask permission from hr and take leave. OK. "

"yeah. I'll do that. Thank you Dev. "

"it's OK. Priya. "

"oh yeah. I forgot to tell you something. Sonakshi had asked me to tell you. "

Flashback:
"Sonakshi, hr has given all the freshers off for 4days. "

"oh is it. BTW why off suddenly? "

"sonakshi,as you know all the team leaders have gone to pune and freshers are under the control of them, they cannot follow the proceedings. That's why, 4days off for freshers. "

"OK thank you priya. Gud night. "

"gud night. "

After few hours

"hello priya. It had been so many days since I have met my family. So I thought I would go to my home. "

"ok Sonakshi. It's a good idea. You go. "

"thank you priya. Actually I called Dev, but his phone was not reachable. Will you please inform him? Because when he will land, I will be travelling. So I cannot talk. That's why. "

"it's fine Sonakshi. I'll inform him. Don't worry. Have a safe journey . "

"thanks priya. Bye "

At present :

"oh it's OK priya. I'll talk to her. "

"ok Dev. Bye".

"bye priya. Take care. "

Dev's pov:
oh that's why she was not attending my calls. It's OK. Let her go. She hasn't met her family since long.
OK let me call maa and ask whether sona has arrived.

"hello maa. I am Dev".

"hello jiju. It's me, Elena".

"oh hi ele.how are you? Will you mind if I call you ele? "

"No no jiju. Until now only sona Di was calling me ele.but now you are going to be her husband. My only jiju. You have full rights calling me ele.vaise,i don't like any other person except my sona Di calling me ele.but from now you also can call me ele.ok"

"mmm. OK ele.where is maa papa? "

"they have gone to market and left the phone at home.
That's why I am talking to you.  OK.
Anything important. "

"No no nothing. I just called casually. OK bye ele. I have some work."

"bye jiju. "

Dev's pov:

Sonakshi hasn't arrived yet. That's why did not tell anything. I think sona has not informed about her visit to home.

At Sonakshi 's home:
The door bell rings.
All are in the hall.

Elena opens the door and screams.

"Elena why are you screaming like this? Who' s there on the door? "

"papa. It's me."

"Sona's voice. Is it sona Elena. "

"yes Bijoy. It's her. Co. Come fast."

"maa papa I missed you so much. "

"we too beta."

They allows have a group hug. Elena brings juice for sona.

"sona Di. Have it. You're have come from long.you will be tired. "

"thank you ele."

"BTW your surprise was very nice. Why didn't you tell us before? "

"yesterday only I got to know that I have got an off for 4days . Because all the team leaders have gone to pune. So I thought I would come here. How was my surprise? "

"it's awesome sona. OK go get freshen up. I'll give something to eat.", Asha said. 

" OK maa. "

Saying this, she tried calling Dev to inform him.

"maa. I forgot to tell you. Today jiju called when's you went to market".

"what did he tell?"

"nothing maa. He just called casually. And asked about us. Like everyday. "

"so he is calling you and talking daily and you didn't tell me about this. "

"Sona, you like to talk to Ishwari ji na, the same way, Dev likes to talk to us daily . I told you before itself. He is also like you. A very good gentleman. "

Sonakshi 's pov:
yeah yeah. That's right. He is very good from heart

Meanwhile, Dev attends the call.

"hello Dev. Have you reached pune? "

"yeah. I had reached morning itself. I called you but it was not reachable. That's why couldn't talk to you. "

" oh OK. Even I want to say something. I have come to my home to visit my family. "

"yeah priya told me. Don't worry. You enjoy yourself with your family
You have met them after so long. "

"mmm.yeah."

"Sonakshi. With whom are you talking from such a long time beta? ", Asha asked.

"maa. I am talking to my friend cum team leader,dev.he has gone to pune and I didn't inform him about my sudden visit here."

"oh Dev jiju. "

"yeah Dev. I am talking to Dev. OK.
Wait. What did you tell now. Dev jiju.
You told Dev jiju right."

Dev, Asha, Bijoy and Elena were shocked to answer.

Precap :
What will happen now. Will they tell the truth.
Guess guess.
Do comment guys what you feel.