12:Happy Birthday Sonakshi

Dev was just staring at Sonakshi.As the sunrays were falling on Sonakshi. When she woke up, she could see Dev staring at her. Both were embarrassed at the situation. She asked Dev to freshen up and she would bring him something to drink. She made 2glasses of coffee and came to Dev. Both drank without uttering a single word. She went to her home to freshen up.

The day went smoothly. Sonakshi was doing her works at her home and would frequently come and check Dev if he is alright. In the evening Sonakshi told Dev that she is going to buy some vegetables and if he wants something. He then prepares a list and gives it to her. Sonakshi felt something fishy. Everytime when she goes for any shopping Dev would surely accompany her but this time he immediately told OK. But she thought that she was thinking took much and goes out.

For Dev, this was the best opportunity. He went to Sonakshi's home, kept some hints for her and again came to his home. Actually he has prepared something for her birthday. He thought of playing like treasure hunt.

After some time, Sonakshi arrived. Then she prepared dinner for both of them. Dev asked if he could eat with her at her home. She told OK. After eating both were engrossed in their work. Soon Dev drifted in sleep. As he had fever and was very tired, Sonakshi thought of not waking him up. But only Dev knows that he is not asleep. He was seeing what Sonakshi does. It was 11:45at night. Suddenly Sonakshi's mobile alarm was turned on. She woke up with the alarm sound. It had a reminder saying Sonakshi to come out of the room and check her drawer at the Hall. She was very shocked. Sonakshi went to wake up Dev. But he didn't get up. Then she went to the hall. As soon as Sonakshi went out, Dev got up and took out the bouquet which he had hid under the bed and went out of her home. Then he placed the bouquet at her doorstep and again came to her room.

When Sonakshi went to the hall and checked the drawer, there was a gift with a chit kept aside. She opened the gift. There was a set of beautiful chand bali type earring. It was of pearls and white stones. She could use
it with any traditional dress. Then she took out the chit and read it.

A beautiful pair of earrings made of precious stones for my precious.

She thought this is definitely Dev. She turned and smiled at Dev. Then at the back of the paper, it was written to go to the doorstep. She opened the door. There she found a bouquet of yellow roses. There was a chit aside. She opened the chit.

I know what you are thinking. Every one at this time would give red roses. But I am giving you yellow roses. You know what yellow roses mean. The colour of friendship. Though we are going through a difficult phase as I hid a very big truth from you,my intentions were true. Though we fought, we are together now. It's not just because we are madly in love with each other or we are gonna get married soon, it's because our friendship is true. The bond we share between us is something eternal, more than love, it's a mutual understanding which doesn't come just by loving. Our basement of relationship starts from the beautiful bond of friendship. We are not just fighting with each other. We are fighting for ourselves. To explore ourselves. And I am sure we will win in this together. I know you are smiling at this. But stop your smile and go to the fridge at the kitchen.

Sonakshi was smiling like something. Though she is angry at Dev, she could not deny the fact that both love each other immensely. And the friendly bond they share is something which is so eternal. No one could break it. Then she went to the kitchen. She opened the fridge. There she saw a bouquet of red roses. She was laughing like hell.who would gift a bouquet that too from fridge. She opened the chit kept aside.

Finished laughing. I know you will laugh at me. For keeping the bouquet at fridge. But what shall I do? This bouquet is very much important to me. I told you the basement of our relationship is friendship. But a building cannot be strong just by a strong basement. The structure also should be strong. The structure decides whether the building is strong and good. Both the basement and the structure gives a strong building. Similarly our friendship and love both should be strong to build a good relationship. Togetherness is everything. Together, we can tackle any problem.its just that we need to build a stronger bond than before. I am sure you'll help me in this. OK enough of my serious talks. Now come to your room. There will be a cd cassette at your table. Connect it with your TV and watch.

Dev was seeing all this from the room. Sonakshi came to the room. She took and cassette and turned on the TV. What she saw was unbelievable. It was a video edit where all her photographs from her childhood were edited and was beautifully mixed with the audio. It had her photos with her family, his family and with Dev. She was very happy after watching it. At the end of the video, there was a message wishing her happy birthday. Sonakshi knew that Dev was watching all this. So, she thought of playing with him. When he got up and wished her happy birthday, instead of feeling happy, she acted as if she was not so feeling good.

"what do you think Dev. If you would do all this, I will forgive you. No ways. Thanks for your wishes and efforts, but now it's very late. I think you should go to your home.", Sonakshi ranted at dev

Dev was very much upset with this. He was cursing himself. Meanwhile Sonakshi had other plans.

"wait and watch Dev. Now see what I am gonna do. ", she thought.

The next day, Dev got ready for office and went out to pick Sonakshi. He was scared as of how will Sonakshi react. But to his shock, her house was locked. He tried calling her, but her phone was not reachable. He saw a chit aside.

I know you are waiting for me to go to office. But I am Sorry Dev. I need some time. I'll come to office alone. Hope you understand.

At this, Dev was very sad. Here couldn't control his emotions. He just wished everything would be sorted out soon.

Precap :
Sonakshi at office. Birthday has just started guys. The day isn't over yet. Guess what has Sonakshi planned.
Please comment guys. Suggestions are most welcome.