7:I am Sorry Sonakshi

"ele.iam asking you. What did you tell now?  Dev jiju right. "

"ummm... "

Dev's pov:
Oh my god. What's this? This should not happen. Sonakshi should not know this. It's my mistake. I had told her family not to tell that I am Dev, to whom she in going to get married. That's why they didn't reveal it. Now if she comes to know about this that too herself, she will feel cheated. This is not the right time to know the secret. I will somehow tell her the truth but not now. I need right time. If she knows about it now, she will be dejected and lose trust on me. This should not happen. God. Please save us. They should not tell now. Elena, please say any reason but not the truth.

"Iam asking you Elena. Tell me the answer", Sonakshi asked.

"arey Di. I didn't tell that the one whom you are talking to is jiju. But... ", Elena tried covering up.

"but what ele? "

"jiju's name is also Dev. When you told that you are talking to Dev, I thought that you are talking to Dev jiju. That's it Di. Nothing else"
Elena tried to make her believe.

"what?  your jiju's name is also Dev. ", Sonakshi was surprised when she came to know that the person whom she is going to get married is also dev. That was such a beautiful coincidence she thought.

"yes beta. His name is Dev. You only told that you don't want any information about him, that's why we didn't tell you. ", Asha started.

"OK maa. I was shocked because Dev is my team leader and is a very good friend of mine. When she told him jiju, it didn't know how to react. "

Dev sighs in relief and cuts the call.

Dev 's pov:
Sorry sona. You trust me a lot and I am keeping secrets with you. But I swear, I will surely tell you the truth. Just give me some time. I am doing this for our good future. The day you will come to know that I am gonna get married to you,by then we would have developed such a bond and relationship that no one could break it. We will trust each other more than ourselves. Because any relationship can stay strong only when there is trust upon each other. I will make sure that we will have a blissful life together.

Dev thought of telling the truth to Sonakshi as soon as possible.His work finished soon. After completing their assigned work, all the team members returned back to Delhi.

Here Sonakshi returned to Delhi after spending 3days with her family . The last time when she left from home, she only knew that she is going to get married to someone who is very good in nature. But this time it was different. She came to know more about him. She had always felt some common connection between the man whom she is going to get married and Dev, her friend. But she thought it was just her misunderstanding.

When she reached her home at Delhi, She saw Dev sleeping in his room through her window. She felt happy that he too returned.

The next day Sonakshi got ready and came out to go to office. Dev also came. He was very surprised that Sonakshi also has returned. Then both got into the car and went to the office.

In the office, while Dev was seeing the calendar, he realised that Sonakshi 's birthday was getting nearer. He thought of planning a surprise for her. He also thought that he will tell her the truth by then. He was sure that she will understand him after knowing the entire truth.

Precap:
What will Dev do on Sonakshi' s Birthday.
will he tell her the truth?
How will Sonakshi react after knowing the truth ?
I know it's a small chapter,
But the next chapter will reveal the answers to all questions. So please be ready for the chapter.
Guess what will he do. If you have suggestions also, please share it here. I'll try to add it if it suits.