9:I'll Always Be There For You

"yes Sonakshi. I am Dev. Your fiance. "

Sonakshi was shocked. How can he do this to her. How cab he hide this?

"how can you do this to me Dev? How can you hide such a bigger thing from me? I always considered you as my friend and shared everything about me to you. I didn't hide anything from you. But you, you kept secrets with me. I always thought that I am doing wrong with you. I thought I am postponing our marriage just because I want to make my family secure. I am not giving respect to your feelings. But you know how I will be feeling if I know the truth. Even then, you didn't tell me the truth. From the day I joined in this office, you had so much time to tell the truth. But you didn't tell it. Do you even know how I am feeling right now?  I can't even express it. I don't know whether I should be happy that I am going to get married you, With whom I am very close, and share a good rapport or I should be sad that my best friend has hidden a very big truth from me. ", sonakshi just yelled at him. She didmt understand what to do then.

"Sonakshi, I can understand how you are feeling right now but I can explain. "

"No Dev. No. You cannot understand it. And now after hiding it, you want to explain me why you hid it from me. OK tell me. Tell me why did you hide it from me"

"Sonakshi, please calm down. "

"after all this had happened, how can you expect me to calm down Dev. OK fine. Now tell me. "

"Sonakshi, do you remember the first time we talked in phone?you told me that everything that matters to you is your family. You want to give your family a good future though you will not be present with them after your marriage. So before your marriage, you wanted to do everything for your family. For you, your family and their happiness matters the most. When  I heard it, I was like, how can someone be so selfless. That very minute, I decided if I ever get married to anyone, that will be only you. For you I can wait till my lifetime. I wanted to spend my entire life with you.and then you told that in your family, the bride and groom don't talk before marriage. I respected it. Because for me, you and your respect mattered. So I  didn't talk further. Then I thought I should be helping you with your preparation for interview. For that it took help from your mother.
Then one day I got to know that you will be working under me. I was very happy. But then I remembered what you told me on phone. I thought, if I tell you the truth, you will feel awkward to work with me. I even told our families not to tell the truth. Because I thought I will tell you the truth once you will be very free with me. We would build a good relationship. Each and every time I would come to tell your the truth, I would be scared, If you would be angry. I didn't know how you would react after knowing it. That's why, I didn't tell you. But I couldn't wait for more. So, I thought of telling it to you now.
Do you know how it feels when the girl you love is right in front of you but you cannot confess it to her because she treats you only as a friend?  How it feels when you go to say her the truth but get scared if she would end the friendship.? You don't know Sonakshi, how i feel everyday. But I did it. I did it only to make you happy. To not create any awkward situation between us. Do I have to explain more?i know I have made a big mistake. You please take your time. As I said before, I will always wait for you. I know you need more time to get over this situation. Sonakshi please tell something.

Dev said whatever he felt all these days.

"what can I say Dev? You told so much things. Anyways I need to go. It's already very late. Bye"

"Sonakshi, you take your own time. But just keep one thing in mind. No matter what, I'll always be there for you. "

Sonakshi leaves to her home. After going to her home, she thought of  confronting her parents and Ishwari. So she did a conference call. She wanted to talk to all at a time. She confronted them. They felt very bad. They explained her whatever they did till now was to not put her in any unnecessary awkward situation. They just wanted their children to be happy. They explained how everyday Dev would feel bad, when he lies to her. He did everything only for her. They asked her to take her time and realise why Dev did this. She will get the answers herself.

Thinking about this, she drifted in sleep.
The next day, Dev got ready for office. He was afraid how would he face her, after all that happened the day before. He wiped away his thoughts and came out of his home to pick Sonakshi. She came out of her home. He asked her to sit in the car. But she stood there silent. It was evident from her eyes that she cried a lot. But she did not say anything.

"Sonakshi, please sit in the car. It's getting late. "

"yes dev. I'll sit. I know it's getting late. And BTW I don't mix personal and professional life. Wait for 2minutes. Priya is coming. She will also accompany us".

Then priya comes. She comes and sit near the driver's seat in front. Sonakshi sits at the back.

Dev's pov:
I think I have make a lot of efforts to bring my old Sonakshi back. Got please help me in this.

Precap :
Dev and Sonakshi at office. Will Sonakshi behave normally? Dev and his efforts to impress Sonakshi. Stay tuned guys.