30:I trust you

Target:125 votes

"Sona..."

Dev screames sona's name and got up.It was dream.Rather he could say,it was a nightmare.Neither in his dream he would think about sonakshi like this,but how could he get a dream where Sonakshi would be meeting with an accident.He always wanted Sonakshi's happiness and he could not  live without her.He wanted to make sure whether she is alright.So,he thought of calling her but calling her at this time and talking to her is risky.She would easily get to know that he is feeling restless and would question him.so,he thought of going to her home directly.

After reaching her home,he went inside her room through window.He knows he is doing wrong.Entering someone's room that too without permission is not his habt.But Sonakshi is not someone.she is is life.He cannot sit back and relax after getting a dream like this.When he entered her room,she was nowhere to be seen.He waited for few minutes and after a while,he heard the door knob clicked open.

Sonakshi came inside th room and so,Dev immediately hid under the bed.Sonakshi went and removed her earrings and kept it on the table and went to sleep.But she coud sense someone in the room.She could feel if dev was present in the room.So,she immediately went and locked the door and called out for dev.

"Dev,I know you are here.Come out."

"No answer."

"Dev,please come out.Dont make me shout.Somebody could come."

Soankshi was also standing near the bed and as soon as hecame from under the table,she got scared and went to shout to which dev immediately kept his hand on her mouth and shut.after a while ,she relaxed herself and dev took out his hand.

"What are you doing here dev?"

But dev without giving answer just hugged her tight.Sonakshi was locked in his embrace.At first,she found that dev was hiding something but then shed her thoughts and hugged him.

"Dev,what happened?just tell me na .'

"Shut up Ms.Bose.Just hug me."

"Ok fine.Mr.Dixit.By the way,its Mrs.Dixit for you."

To this,dev could not hold back his tears.He so wanted Sonakshi to be called as mrs.dixit.

"You now what sona,im just waiting for that moment after which you would be permanently become Mrs.Dev Dixit.I cannot wait more."

"Fine dev.But that's going to happen soon.only 3 days more.Then I will officially become Mrs.Sonakshi dixit from Ms.Sonakshi Bose.But why do you have to shed your tears for that."

"no nothing sona.i just wanted to see you.Thats why I came."

"Dev,don't lie to me.You know you cannot lie to me and if you lie also,I ill get to know the truth.So,just tell me.Whats bothering you."

"nothing sona."

"dev"

"Sona"

"Dev"

"Ok fine .you win.ill tell you."

Then dev narrates the whole dream thing.And again he felt restless.sonakshi sensed his uneasiness and made him lie on bed.She went and sat near him.Taking his hands in hers,she assured that nothing wrong would happen to her when he is around.She slowly caressed his hair and made him sleep .After a while she too drifted in sleep.

It was 4 in the morning.Dev woke up to find sonakshi sleeping by his side not in a compromised position.He realized what happened the day before how he broke down before her and how she carefully handled it.He made her sleep comfortably on the bed.Hefelt very immensely happy to have her in his life.And also he was extremely blissed to know how much trust Sonakshi has in him.He promised himself to never break her trust.

He could see her sleeping peacefully.She was loking so cute while sleeping and he did not want to wake her up.He was just relaxed that Sonakshi is fine .He did not want more.He was just admiring his sleeping beauty.

Suddenly,cool breeze came and sonakshi's sleep got disturbed.She woke up and found dev admiring her.He was lost in his own dreamland.Sonakshi pinched him and only then he came back to his senses.Both were sitting in an uncompromised position sitting nearby in a single bed.Both felt awkward and sonakshi was feeling more embarrassed.She immediately got from the bed.But dev held her hand.

"Sonakshi,Yesterday only you told that only 3 days are more for you to become officially my wife and you are getting embarrassed.Dont forget after 3 days you will have to wake up daily like this only.Then what will you do?"

Suddenly they heard noises around her room.They knew all have woke up to do preparations for their sangeeth function.so,he told sonakshi and left from there.

After coming home,he immediately called her and informed that he had safely reached home.

The next day all were getting ready for the function.Ishwari brought dress for Dev and asked to wear it.He opened the dress and was shocked.it was the same dress which he wore in his dream.

"Maa,is this the dress which I'm going to wear?"

"Yes dev why didnt you like it?"

"no ma a.I like it.its very nice.I was just asking.By the way what is sonakshi wearing?"

"oh .so this is the matter .you want to know what sonakshi is wearing."

"maa.please .I was just asking."

"see,this is what she is gonna wear."

Ishwari showed dev the photo of dress and left.
It was more shocking for him because his dream is slowly become true.it was the same dress.He was feeling very restless.He cannot sit like this.but could he go now.

All the relatives had started coming.
After sometime sonakshu's parents also arrived.Dev asked for sonakshi and they told that she is on her way.

Now,he was sure that his dream is actually becoming true.He called sonakshi and she told that she is stuck in traffic.

He was so scared and informed all and went in search of her.
This time wishing nothing should happen to sonakshi.