20:I regret

"Dipika,what happened?dipika ,please wake up.", sonakshi tried waking her up.

"Sonakshi,move.I need to take her to the hospital.", dev said

"But dev..."

"sonakshi,I dont have time for all this.You have already made a mistake.And I dont want to waste time now."

Dev and Sonakshi take dipika to the hospital.dipika is being treated .dev is very tensed.

"Dev,don't worry.nothing will happen to dipika.", sonakshi said

"how can you say that sonakshi? Do you know what has happened?"

"Dev,I'm sorry.iam really very sorry.I dont know how this all happened?"

"Sonakshi, you always make mistakes and then come and say sorry.will this sorry help her regain her consciousness?"

"Dev,what are you saying?"

"Enough sonakshi.I can't tolerate it anymore."

"dev..I know Iam at fault.I should have not locked the room before asking her and I regret it.but dev.."

"but what sonakshi?but what?she was at some other place safely.I was relaxed because I know she would take care of herself.It was you who asked her to come here and rejoin.I was really happy that you don't have any problem with me and dipika.you were very understanding.but now see what you have done.she is in this situation only because of us.", dev yelled at her.

"Dev,do you think I feel jealous of her.I did it intentionally."

"sonakshi, stop assuming things.This is what your problem is.You just assume things. I'm not saying that you are jealous
I'm saying that you are becoming more careless.sometimes you behave childish .sometimes careless.I'm fed up of all this."

" Dev,just a few hours back you told that I'm childish and you like it.and now you are fed up...", sonakshi asked

"Sonakshi,you have to be well aware that one cannot be childish always.be practical sonakshi.And see now what your childishness has caused.if something happens to her,then i swear I can never forgive you.Just go away from here dammit.get out of my sight."

"Dev...please don't do this."

Dev then pulls her and pins her to the wall.He makes his grip on her so tight .

"Dev you are hurting me."

"Oh so you feel that I'm hurting you.Then what about me when you do this and hurt me."

"Dev,enough .you are going beyond your limits.just get off me."

"Sonakshi, then go away .why are you still here? ", he asked

"dev.just leave me."

Sonakshi then tries hard to remove from his clutches and gets successful.

"Dev,you know what,from the day we had accepted our relationship and started it on a good note,I had always fantasized you.I had always dreamt of the days when we would be so close.I thought that day would be the best day of my life.I didnt say you but I had always craved for your first touch.but now I regret it.I dont have words to say how I feel now.I feel disgusted thinking about your touch.There was no love in it.Only anger and hate was there.And I feel disgusted of myself.I never imagined that there would be a day like this in our life.This is not you dev
What happened to the old dev.Its okay.whom am I asking?how can you be this arrogant?"

"sonakshi..."

"Enough dev.you only told na that I should leave now.I'm going.bye."

Saying this sonakshi started to leave.
Just then the doctor came and informed that dipika is now totally okay.she can get discharged by tomorrow.Sonakshi was hearing this by standing near the wall.she thanked god for making dipika all right.Then she left.

Dev then goes and sits near dipika.He was feeling very emotional.so many things had happened in just a few hours.

The day started with their lovable talks.Then the lunch when dipika was eating Dev's lunch and sonakshi had no problem with it.Then the evening when dev and sonakshi had a secret date.Then this night when dipika collapsed and he blamed sonakshi.at last their fight where he hurted his Sonakshi and she left him.He knows he had been so cruel to her. He didn't understand her side.But whatever happens,has its own reasons.As for now,he was ok as dipika is alright.but then he has to mend his ways with sonakshi. He internally cursed himself for shouting at sonakshi.

Here Sonakshi had been crying the whole night thinking about the same.

Both were drifted in their own thoughts.But they were only thinking about the other person.Then soon drifted in sleep wondering what's in store for them next.

Precap:
Dev and sonakshi ignoring each other.

Hey guys,thats for it today.Both dev and sonakshi had trusted each other more than themselves.but now what happened to that trust.Every relationship cannot be fight less always.Some issues happen and they can be resolved only if both the partners have trust in each other. Let's see how this night changes devakshi's life.