28:Invitation

Few days passes by.Dev and Sonakshi had become very busy with their works.They had no time to spend with each other.Dev was worried for this but didn't exhibit it before sonakshi.Sonakshi know dev.she could not see this.She was so worried for them.She knew they were doing a lot of sacrifices just to keep their families happy.Though they love each other and want to spend time with each other,they cannot do it.They are bound by professional works.So she thought she has to do something for them.And they literally need a break.She then talked to Raj and executed her plan.

The next day all were assembled for a board meeting.

"so guys I have called you all here to share some news to you I have seen everyone doing hardwork to become successful in our ongoing project. But for that ,I cannot snatch away all your freedom and happiness. So I have thought to give you all a break", Raj said

"Wow!break to everyone"

"wait wait.Dont be very excited.Then how will we complete our project haan."

"sothen whats your plan?"

"mm.ill say it.so,we will do it like .Every week for 3 days ill give break for 2 members. The ones who want to spend time sitting alone at home can sit or those who want to go anywhere can go.So hows it?"

"Splendid raj.by this all will get some time to be free."

"but who will go this week."

"Who do you all think should go?"

"mm no idea.", Rahul said.

"ok ill give you a hint.They are the much much and much in love couple,thelove birds of our team."

"Dev and Sonakshi", all screamed.

"yeah our dev and sonakshi will go this time.They are not at all getting time with each other."

"but raj,if I go,how will you all handle things.", dev said

"ohho,dev.dont act too much.as soon as you got to know that you both are going out,you would have been very excited.And now acting as if you are so responsible about your work.", Rahul said.

"shut up rahul.he is saying it because he is responsible.", sonakshi argued.

"See see,if we say anything about them,both will stand for each other.so much love."

After pulling each others legs for sometime,all departed for their works.Sonakshi thanked raj.and he told not to worry.its his responsibility.he has seen how they both worked hard day and night.So they definitely needed break.Dev overheard it.He was so happy that Sonakshi shed her inhibitions and had started to think about giving time for each other.

"What happened dev?"

"Sona,you did all this na.i know .i heard everything."

"Yes dev.i did this.Beacause I feel,we hve so much immersed in our work that we forgot to give each other timeI know you always craved for it but you being dev,never told anything.And I know about you.So that's why I did all thisI hope you liked it"

"No Sona,I didn't like it "

"you didn't like it .im sorry I should have asked you once.i didn't discuss it with you.Iam sorry."

"Arer arey sona.I was just kidding.i don't like it.I just love it.Happy.Dont ever think that I will not like anything that you do.I love everythinh you do.And this was so unexpected."

"you na,you will never change.now go and work we have few more days to go.we need to do all those things that we cant do while we go.", Sonakshi said