1

Every morning I do some exercise like jogging. It gives me more energy. I wear my black sando and cover it with my soft and slightly huge white shirt that seems like off shoulder to my left shoulder. I also wear my soft black short and a pair of rubber shoes. I clip my MP4 to the edge of my shirt and make sure that it won't fall. I put my headset on my both ears, when I think that I'm ready, I immediately go outside and start to jog.

I love this day. Everyone is greeted me. I just know them since I started to jogged every morning. It seems like were classmate in this kind of subjects.

Well, I'm not friendly to be honest. Mas gusto kong mag isang mag jogging, seryoso at walang iniisip na problema.

It's been an hour simula nang mag jogging. I stopped when I reached my favorite spot here in park. I walked towards to the big tree and do some exhaled. In this spot I can see some houses, trees, people and cars. It's very relaxing. Maganda din ang hangin. It seems that I am in the top of the mountain.

Huminga ako nang malalim at ngumiti. I decided to go back to my house and take a bath. Pero nang paakyat na ako sa taas ay bigla namanh tumunog ang telepono. Agad ko itong pinuntahan. I sat on the single sofa beside the telephone before answering it.

"I am in the middle of my breakfast when you ruin it. Make sure that this is so important because I stop eating" may pagbabanta kong sagot sa kabilang linya. Gusto ko magmaldita ngayon eh. Alas otso pa lang kaya nang umaga tapos may tumatawag na. Wala naman akong schedule ngayon ah!

"Lady Sandara" panimula nang nasa kabilang linya. "I wont say sorry for disturbing you, pero kailan pa po kayo natutong kumain nang breakfast" mahinahon at may pag galang pading tanong nang nasa kabilang linya. I just rolled my eyes as if he can see that. And yes, lalaki ang kausap ko. Siya yung taong alam na alam na hindi ako nag brebreakfast.

"So what's the reason of this call, Joaquin?" I asked impatiently.

"I know that your enjoying the France. But it's been a years and I think you have to go back here as soon as possible." He said. Inuutusan ba niya ako? Di niya ata kilala ang kausap niya eh.

"Why? Is dad okay?" I asked. If gusto na akong makasama ni Daddy bakit hindi siya ang tumawag sakin at siya ang magpauwe sakin.

"Of course, strong like a carabao." So what's the issue at pinauuwe ako. "Just go back here Lady Sandara. It's time for you to learn how to manage the business and I think your safe now" nabasa niya siguro ang iniisip ko kaya sinabi niya din ang rason kung bakit. So it's about business huh? And that "Lady" is not really suit to me especially to my personality. "I already book your flight. I'll send you the schedule of your flight. See you soon Lady"dagdag pa niya nang hindi ako sumasagot. He ended the call so I put back the phone.

I exhaled and lay my back on the headress of the sofa.

After three years ay makakabalik na ako sa Pilipinas. Should it be happy? Or should it be more dangerous to me?

That company is sucks. I don't want to manage that especially when I know that my life will be on the death list of the company's enemy.

As if I'm scared now. I'm Rhianne Sandara Mortel daughter of one of the most powerful young man in the world. I am brat, hard headed, tough and not easy to read, so you better not mess with me.

----******

Hope someone like it and have interest to read it.

Thankie guys.
Xoxo bebedeejhei