20

Dara's POV

I open the door of my car as I stop in front of Mortel's Company.

Yes I know. I am here in my father's company. I decided to meet my dad after a long days I spend here in Philippines and to be specific, I spend my days in Giana's house.

I went down to my car and put my silver sling bag on my shoulder. I notice that some of the employees are looking at me as I walked inside the company.

I can't blame them If they are mesmerizing on me. Baka ngayon lang sila nakakita nang dyosa kaya ganyan sila makatingin. I am wearing a sleeveless dress, black with the touch of silver. My hair is in circular and tied it in high with a silver ribbon.

I entered to the elevator and pressed the button number 9. I am not the only one who is inside the elevator. I am with a woman wearing a white sleeveless and black slacks. She's holding a folders with her two hands. She's also wearing a glass that makes her nerd.

"I won't eat you" I said as I removed my eye on her. I noticed that she's not comfortable while my eyes are on her. Ikaw ba naman ang tingnan nang magandang tulad ko mula ulo hanggang paa. Hindi ka ba maconcious?

The elevator door open in floor number 5. Bago lumabas ang babaeng kasama ko ay ngumiti siya at yumuko sakin.

"Anong problema niya?" I murmured to myself as I smirked. Inantay kong sumara ang pinto nang elevator when I heard some voices who are shouting.

"Hey"

"Wait. Open that door"

Sorry girls. I won't give favor. Tingnan natin kung maabutan niyo ang pagsara nang pinto.

Then two girls hold the door. They're good in running.

The other one is short hair. She's wearing a pink dress that cover by black dress coat above the knee and black heels.

Her companion is long hair. She's wearing a white dress and and a heels. They both looking at me as arching their brow.

"Kunwari hindi narinig?" the girl in pink dress crossed her arms over her chest.

"Para hahawakan lang saglit yung pinto, hindi pa magawa?" the girl in black coat dress murmured.

"Akala mo kung sino"

"Yeah!" panimula ko at tiningnan sila na nakatingin na sakin. "Hindi naman ako kung sino lang" I retorted as I smirked.

*ting* the door open in floor number 9. May sasabihin pa sana ang dalawa nang makita nila na nasa may pinto si Joaquin. What a co incidence, parehas pa pala kami nang floor na pupuntahan. Nauna silang lumabas sakin.

"Good Morning Mr Joaquin" bati nang dalwang babae as they bow their head.

"Good Morning" Joaquin greeted back. Then he give his sight on me as I went out inside the elevator. "Good Morning Ms Rhianne Tolentino. I am sorry for not escorting you from the lobby" he explained as he bow.

"That's fine" I said as I smiled.

"What? S-she is? She is the daughter of our CEO?" the pink dress said as she is amaze and her eyes widely same as her friend whose covering her mouth with two hands.

"Yes I am" I smiled sweetly "And both of you are fired" I said as I point my finger to them and turned my back.

"Wait Ms. Rhianne" narinig ko pang pigil ni Joaquin sakin nang maglakad na ako. Nakita ko na lang na kapantay ko na siyang maglakad at nauna nang kaunti when we reached the meeting room. He open the glass door and let me walked inside first.