three

when they both reached school, after talking for awhile hwiyoung went to gather with his group of friends. sana then walked off to dahyun who was putting her books into her locker. 

"sahyun ah, hi!", sana waved at her as she walked towards her. 

"hello sana!", they both hugged each other.

"how did it go with hwiyoung eh?", sana smirked at her, nudging her playfully.

"he confessed to me and asked me on a date hOW BETTER CAN IT GET??", they both jumped up and down together, screaming and squealing.

"you guys are so perfect together, it's unreal", dahyun flipped her hair playfully, making them both burst out laughing.

"so he asked me on a date and...the date is happening on valentine's day", her voice full of excitement and joy that it made them both jump and squeal again.

they both had reached their classroom after dahyun continued fangirling to sana over hwiyoung.

"but sana i'm scared the date will become awkward though, since we don't really know each other that much", she shrugged and sana put her hand on her shoulder, lightly shaking it .

"relax, you love him and he loves you. it's not going to be awkward", sana gave her a reassuring smile.

"would you want to come on this date as well but like you know, a double date? me and hwiyoung, you and someone else that hwiyoung is going to bring along", she smiled widely.

sana's eyes widened at her suggestion and she quickly shook her head, not agreeing with going a double date with both of her bestfriends.

"please sana? hwiyoung'll bring someome you don't know so, it won't be as awkward as it'll be just this once?", sana didn't want to keep on listening to her begging, so she agreed to go with her.

"YAYY",she jumped up and down from her seat, which made sana laugh at her.

------

just a filler-ish chapter for you guys heheh :)

thank you all for reading ! 💗