eleven

sana woke up coughing to the point that she couldn't stop .

she glanced at the clock when she had finally managed to stop coughing . it was 6 am and she had to get ready for school but then , she immediately erupted in sneezes .

" ugh ", sana muttered out as she leaned back on her bed , coughing and sneezing again .

she felt her face heating up and pouted .

"why am i sick todayyyy", sana whined .

"eomma! i'll not be going to school today, i feel sick", sana called out for her mother who was already ready to head off to work.

"okay, take care. we'll be leaving now", her mother called out back to her .

sana then reached out for her phone at the side table and texted hwiyoung and dahyun to let them know that she wasn't going to school .

' i'm not going to school for today , coughing and sneezing and lil bit of a fever :( ' - sana

sana then rolled over to the side of the bed and stayed there for awhile before she dragged her feet out of her room and went off to take a shower .

after her bath , she walked lazily back to her room and plopped down onto her bed , checking her messages .

' okay , get well soon sanaa <3 ' - dahyun

suddenly , she heard a knock on her front door . she frowned and sat back up , thinking about who could be a the door right now at 6:30 am .

she then dragged herself to the front door and looked through the door hole. her eyes widened in surprise.

' taeyang ? '

she opened the door and saw taeyang standing before her .

"why are you even here so early?", sana raised her eyebrow.

"uhhh i just wanted to walk with you to school since your house was on the way", taeyang smiled ,"shall we go?".

"no i shall not. i'm sick. you can head off to school now, bye", sana pouted while waving at taeyang as she started to close her front door.

taeyang held the door and prevented sana from fully closing it, before he slipped into her house.

"hey, you're supposed to get to school", sana frowned at taeyang.

"if you're not going, i'm not going and i'm going to take care of you today", taeyang ruffled her hair and walked to the living room, plopping down onto the sofa.

sana rolled her eyes and went to sit down beside him, coughing and sneezing for every step she took whilst on the way to the living room.

"wow, you're really sick today", taeyang called out.

"ya think?", sana dropped down onto the sofa beside him, rubbing her nose with her sleeve.

"i think you should take a nap. that way, your sneezes would have a high chance of stopping", taeyang reached out for the remote control on the table in front of them.

"i'll just watch the tv. if you wake up and need anything, i'll be here", taeyang pat her head as sana chuckled.

she nodded and got into a comfortable position on the sofa, her legs hugged by her arms and her head rested on the sofa. the distance between sana and taeyang wasn't that far to the point where she could rest her head on his shoulder.

sana started to close her eyes and soon she had fallen into a deep sleep.

taeyang looked over at sana who was sleeping so soundly. he chuckled at her.

while taeyang was watching some k-dramas, he suddenly felt sana's head rest on his shoulder.

"sana". he lightly shook her head. sana only whined softly before snuggling her head back into his shoulder.

taeyang squished her cheeks, lightly hit them and poked them but sana didn't move an inch.

taeyang stared at her for so long, admiring her. he smiled to himself when he realised what he was doing.

'well i think i'm in love'

----------

haiiii ehehe here's another update for y'all , i hoped you like it :))

thanks for reading, i lav u 💗