sixteen

" so ms choi already explained about the exams ? " , taeyang asked . 

sana nodded while pursing her lips ," and dahyun also told me that a new student is going to be transferred to my class about 2 or so after exams , and it's a guy transfer student " , she shrugged . 

" a guy transfer student ? ". 

" yeh , i heard he's quite attractive " , sana teased , even though she haven't seen him or heard about him at all . 

" yeah but i'm more attractive " , taeyang winked and sana chuckled at his statement . 

" keep on dreaming , boy " , sana smiled and playfully flipped her hair , making taeyang pout . 

" yah , you can't fall for anyone else but me , okay ? " , taeyang wrapped his arms around hers and pouted even more . she rolled her eyes .

" sureeee , i don't think i'll manage to fall for you " , she pat his back and laughed . taeyang shook his head and sighed , smiling sheepishly at sana .

taeyang continued walking sana home with an awkward silence that filled their journey .

" take care , taeyang oppa ~ " , sana teased him again when they reached sana's front door . taeyang only chuckled at her .

" you too , okay " , taeyang smiled and suddenly pulled sana into a gentle hug .

sana unknowingly widened her eyes at taeyang's action . her heart skipped a beat . she hugged him back hesitantly , but taeyang pulled away .

" w - what was that hug for " .

" i don't know . i just felt like hugging you " , he shrugged , " see you at school tomorrow " , he continued before winking at her . sana managed at nervous smile and a wave as he walked away .

she immediately cupped her own cheeks , and they were somehow burning .

" aishhh , why am i getting these weird feelings " , sana pouted and messed up her hair while entering the house .

she laid down on her bed when she reached her room , recalling back the hug taeyang had given her . she kept on replaying it in her mind with a wide grin .

" yah , sana ah . stop thinking about that pabo . aishh " , sana smacked her head when she suddenly realised what she had been thinking about .

but the sheepish smile was still  plastered on her face .

--------

hellooo ~~ how are you guys ?? i hope y'all are doing fine :)) i believe alot of you have read 'mr arrogant', the taehyung fanfic right ? i just wanna say that this story is a little inspired but that book coz i sincerely love that story so very much 😍😍

another update : school sucks :)

thanks for reading , i lav u 💗