twenty-five

on the very next day, sana was already on her way to school alone since taeyang had told her that he was sick and he couldn't go to school.

she met dahyun and hwiyoung at the lockers before the school bell rang and they went to their respective classes.

after the first period classes had ended, they met together again and headed for the canteen.

sana went and queued up for her food. when the stall person told her the amount to be paid, she realised she hadn't enough money.

" here, i'll pay the rest ", another hand extended from behind her. she got a little startled but sighed in relief, realising who it was.

" oh thank you... but you really didn't have to ", sana chuckled and took her food, offering rowoon to sit with her for lunch.

" don't worry, it's only a dollar ", he warmly smiled and they walked to the table where dahyun and hwiyoung sat at.

" hey guys, rowoon's gonna sit with us today ", sana smiled as dahyun and hwiyoung nodded their heads, smiling along.

" so uh... this is dahyun ", sana gestured at her. dahyun smiled.

" and this is hwiyoung ", sana then gestured at him and he smiled too.

rowoon nodded ", hi, i'm rowoon. nice to meet you ", he smiled before slightly bowing. he then sat down together with sana.

they started eating while dahyun and hwiyoung were engaged in their conversation.
" so... which school did you come from? ", sana started.

" i initially started studying all the way at busan, but my father decided to move so i guess i'm here now in seoul ", he chuckled.

sana nodded and in no time at all, they were engaged in their own conversation, talking about each other's pasts and laughing them out.

the school bell rang which indicated that lunch was over. sana and rowoon stood up to throw their rubbish away.

dahyun and hwiyoung had went to class first.

" you're a nice person ", sana chuckled.

" you too ", rowoon smiled widely.

" so where's that uh... guy who pulled you away from me yesterday? you two seem really close. how did you guys meet? ", he continued.
" haha, i guess you can say that we are close but how we met? that's a long story ", sana chuckled ," i'll tell you about it tomorrow okay? see you later ".

rowoon nodded and they both waved to each other and went to their classes. sana smiled all the way to class.

he has a really amazing smile

--------

haii~~ chapter update! oh gosh this chapter istg is so lame i can't anymore im gonna quit writing

HAHA JK JK fun fact : i actually love writing, it's one of my favourite things to do when i'm bored hehe :))
thanks for reading, i lav u 💗