forty-one

sana and taeyang had just reached school. they immediately saw some students crowding around the school notice board.

" what are they doing there? ", sana walked to the crowd and pushed her way through. taeyang tagged behind.

sana read the many papers on the board before noticing the one which had everyone's eyes on. the list of scholarship recipients.

sana's mouth was gaped open as she saw her name written among the 10 students who were going to germany. she then walked out of the crowd, her mouth still wide open.

" what are they all looking at hm? ", taeyang asked when he saw sana walking out of the crowd.  

" OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO GERMANY ", sana smiled so widely and started jumping up and down before hugging taeyang tightly, making them sway side to side in a more rough way.

" seriously? wow so you're that smart huh ", taeyang smiled at sana, who looked up at him and hugged him again ," i'm proud of you bun ".

" thank you ", sana squealed before squeezing him again.

" so you're going to leave me all alone in korea? ", taeyang said with a soft smile.

" you're not going to be all alone. you have hwi and dahyun! don't forget inseong and youngbin oppa too ", sana reassured him, hugging him from the side.

" i guess so ", he shrugged ," but i'm going to see you fly off okay? ".

" no. you have to go to school and study! i'll be fine if nobody is going to send me off ", she smiled.

" but i want to go ", he pouted, which only gained a chuckle from her.

" no taeyangie. you have to study okay? promise me that you won't go to the airport ", she held out her pinky.

" fine. i promise ", taeyang interlocked their pinkys with a pout, but it immediately changed into a cheeky smile.

--------

guys!! can y'all do me a favor , is my book's cover still the same or has it changed?

thanks for reading, i lav u 💗

xx taeyanged