twenty

sana stepped into the house but she wasn't greeted by her parents like they normally would .

the first thing she saw was her mom , rubbing and shaking her head , sitting on the armrest of the sofa .

her father was pacing around , rubbing his head too .

sana frowned in confusion . her parents never had a tense atmosphere around them before .

" eomma? appa? is there something wrong " , sana whispered but was loud enough for the both of them to hear .

her parents didn't say a word to her , instead her father spoke to her mom , which made her snap .

sana didn't know whether she should stop the argument or ignore it , she was so eager to show them her result slip . she never seen her parents argue before either .

" eomma ... - " .

" kim seohyun ! do not be rude and interrupt us ! go to your room now " , her father immediately snapped when she was trying to approach her mother . tears started welling up in her eyes .

she backed away and with her head down , she ran to her room and slammed the door closed .

" seojun ! why did you just scream at our daughter like that ?! " , sana could hear her mother shout .

she dropped onto her bed as a tear trickled down her cheek .

all she could think about was her father who snapped at her for the first time in many years . why ?

the more she thought about it , the more tears fell from her eyes .

she knew it was stupid to cry and feel hurt over the fact that her father had snapped at , but she couldn't help it .

at that very moment , her phone beeped . she didn't have the spirit to see what was on . she curled up into a ball and cried into her pillow .

message from 'taeyang oppar 😂💕'
[sana ah]
[are you sure there's nothing bothering you? ]

-------
idk how to feel about this chapter like i think it's a lil weird hehe but i hoped you liked it :"))

thanks for reading , i lav u 💗