fourteen

that morning , the expected knock was heard on sana's front door . sana rushed out of her room , grabbing her bag on the way .

" eomma ! appa ! i'll be going now , see you later ! " , sana called out to her parents as she opened the door which revealed taeyang grinning .

" oooh i think i see a pretty girl in front of me " , taeyang teased .

" yah , stop it with your flirting . let's go " , sana chuckled and closed the door behind her before they both walked off to school .

there was an awkward silence while they walked to school .

" uh , you know , there'll be examinations in the next three weeks " , taeyang broke the silence .

" oh ? " , sana replied . she wasn't sure of the exams since her class teacher did not talk about it much .

" you wanna study together some day ? " , taeyang smiled .

" but you and i'll be studying different things ? " .

" hm ... then i'll revise with you whatever subject you're weak in " , taeyang slipped his arms around her shoulder .

" yah , no skinships even though we've become closer " , sana slapped his hand away . he chuckled .

they continued walking to school and once they had reached , sana immediately spotted dahyun and hwiyoung by the lockers .

" aww look at my two bestfriends over there " , sana smiled as she pointed at them .

" they're together ? " , taeyang raised her eyebrows .

" of course ! " , sana grinned .

taeyang nodded and smiled back at her .

how about us ?

-----------

hello !! filler-ish chapter update for you guys ~~ i decided to update since i just got really sad today, coz my friends all forgot about me :))

anyway

thanks for reading , i lav u 💗