nine

[valentine's day]

"what am i supposed to wear??".

sana had been invited over to dahyun's house as dahyun said that they needed to get ready for the date together.

dahyun was rummaging through her wordrobe, tossing out her clothes and whining throughout.

"sana ah! what will i wear for today??", she panicked.

sana was instead laying down on dahyun's bed, scrolling through her instagram feed.

"hm?", sana only mumbled out.

"i've got nothing to wear", dahyun pouted and sat beside sana.

sana then sat up and rolled her eyes at dahyun who then stood up again, in search of something to wear.

"my girl, remember the clothes you bought that day when we went shopping?", sana told her.

dahyun immediately ran to her other cupboard and threw open the doors, taking out a plastic bag that stored her outfit.

"thank you for reminding me sana!", she gave sana a hug, which sana returned back and chuckled.

she went to the bathroom to get dressed into her outfit; a blouse with a long blazer.

she spun around. making sana sit back up after lying down again.

"woah dahyun, you look stunning! i bet hwiyoung be melting when he sees you", dahyun and sana both laughed as dahyun plopped down beside sana.

"aren't you going to change?", dahyun asked."you're not going to go there wearing this right?".

"neh, i'll just be clad in this for the date", sana shrugged ," i mean, if the guy wants to date me, he's gotta love me for me", sana then smiled. dahyun nodded in agreement.

"so, when shall we leave?", dahyun asked.

"it's only about 5:30 pm right now, and the carnival's not more than 15 minutes far from here. soooo i guess we go out at about 5:45?", sana said and dahyun nodded again.

[5:45pm]

sana and dahyun left the house at 5:45 pm exactly and started walking to the carnival, where they were going to have their date.

"you know, hwiyoung said that he'll bring someone whose older than us", dahyun told sana.

"i don't really care, i just want this night to go by fast", sana smiled and dahyun chuckled.

once they had reached the carnival, dahyun immediately caught sight of hwiyoung and she ran to him, giving him a hug.

sana looked around as she walked over to them, searching for her 'date'.

"so, where's the other guy?", sana asked hwiyoung.

just then, a purple haired boy came walking up to them, his head looking down at his shoes.

"oh--", he gave hwiyoung a friendly slap on his back as he looked up at both sana and dahyun.

he tilted his head and looked at sana for a longer time.

"sana? is that you?", he asked.

sana frowned as she heard that familiar voice.

"yaH YOU", sana almost leaped onto taeyang, wanting to hurt him but dahyun held her back.

sana was still mad at him for being rude to her even though she had forgiven him.

"woah, sana. i've never seen this side of you", hwiyoung raised his eyebrows.

sana rolled her eyes and folded her arms at the sight of taeyang again.

"i'm sorry . i just saw someone i didn't like", sana glared at taeyang .

"but you forgived me the last time we talked!", taeyang pouted. sana only rolled her eyes.

"why the heck did you bring this jerk?!", sana almost screamed at hwiyoung, but she didn't want to be mad at her bestfriend.

"i didn't know you guys hated each other, or you guys were even close?", hwiyoung shrugged.

"you two have fun okay!", dahyun grinned as hwiyoung and her walked off.

sana stood there with her arms folded. taeyang was just looking around, glancing at sana from time to time.

"yah sana, we can't just stand here all night, it's cold. let's go ride a rollercoaster or something", taeyang finally broke the silence.

"no way! i hate rollercoasters", sana took a step back.

"well, that's too bad", taeyang smirked ",i love them, and since you're my date tonight, we're getting on one for sure", taeyang grabbed hold of sana's hand and pulled her to the nearest ride.

sana gulped as she looked up. she could already feel her vomit coming out.

-------

helu helu helu !! its meeeeee ehehe . here is chapter nine for you all :)) i hope you guys enjoyed and im sorry if the chapters keep on getting longer and longer :D

thanks for reading , i lav u 💗