ten

message from ' dahyunnie ❤ '

[you guys can head home anytime after tonight since we'll not be meeting you guys later but not too late until 11 pm okays, have fun !! <3]

as the two got off the rollercoaster , sana immediately ran to the nearest bench and sat down , resting her hands on her knees .

taeyang laughed at her and went to sit down beside her , patting her back gently .

" yah , don't do that . it'll just make me want to puke even more " , sana said and taeyang stopped patting her .

she finally rested back on the bench , staring into the night sky as taeyang unconsciously stared at her , smiling .

sana could see him staring at her from the side of her eye and she could feel her heart skip a beat under the intense but gentle stare of yoo taeyang .

she then stood up and stretched her arms .

" i can't believe i'm saying this " , sana put her hands on her hips and sighed , " let's go ride another rollercoaster ? " .

" really?? " , taeyang sprang up and jumped up and down , excited .

sana chuckled at him and he skipped to the nearest rollercoaster .

after riding 3 rollercoasters , sana and taeyang then rested at a food shop as taeyang bought them some churros .

he came to their table with 2 cups of 6 churros each and the dark chocolate dipping sauce .

they ate in awkward silence until taeyang decided to break it .

" so , you're the same age as hwiyoung ? " .

" uhm ... yeah " , sana replied .

" ouh, well i'm older " , taeyang smiled .

" haha , but hwiyoung's really lame ... but i still love him soooo " , sana side - smiled .

taeyang slightly smiled at sana . they had finished their food by the time they stopped talking .

they then walked around the carnival , challenging each other to games .

" aye look ! i wanna play that game !! " , sana squealed as she pointed to a stall which had koala plush toys on display .

sana jogged to the stall and paid for the game .

" yah , why did you pay ? i could have paid for it " , taeyang pouted after sana said she had already gave the stall owner her money , " i'd look like a bad date " .

sana rolled her eyes playfully " , whatever boy , you owe me " , sana grinned as they got ready to knock down the drink cans .

" i'm sooooo going to win this " , sana smirked at taeyang as the owner passed them 3 balls to throw at the cans . taeyang chuckled .

" we'll see " .

the stall owner pressed the buzzer which indicated that they could start . the sound of the cans clashing down onto the floor could be heard as the both of them threw their ball with full force .

they had each 3 towers of cans to knock down and soon taeyang finished his towers , jumping up and down with his hands in the sky.
sana stopped throwing her ball and sighed . "i've never seen a guy get excited over winning a plush toy " , sana said , a little bit annoyed at the fact that she didn't win but a little bit happy for taeyang .

the stall owner congratulated him and handed him his koala plushie .

" i'm just happy that i won over you " , he said as he stuck out his tongue at her .

she rolled her eyes , " i really wanted that koala " , she muttered under her breath and pouted .

"what did you say? you want the plushie?", taeyang heard her say .

sana widened her eyes at taeyang as he held the plush toy in his hand .

" uhm ... no " , taeyang laughed . sana pouted even more when she heard what he had said .

" you're mean ".

taeyang chuckled at the sight of sana who was sulking and pouting at him .

" first you call me rude , then now you call me mean ? " , taeyang pushed at her forehead with his finger lightly .

sana looked away and taeyang chuckled .

" okay okay fineee , you can have it ", taeyang rolled his eyes and tossed sana the plushie , which made sana grin bigger than ever .

"yAy!!", sana hugged the koala tight ,"why did you even want the koala? i mean, you're like those tough guys and you want the plushie??".
"neh , i was just annoying you", taeyang winked at her and she chuckled .

taeyang decided that they end the night since sana kept on yawning while they walked around the carnival .

taeyang then walked sana home .

" hm , how'd you know where i live ? " , sana said and yawned afterwards .

" you unconciously led me to your house that day , and i was walking the same way as you coz my house is just a few blocks down " , taeyang pointed out as sana nodded .

" okay then , good night " , sana smiled at taeyang .

taeyang suddenly walked up to her and gave her a hug, staying there for a least a minute.

sana felt her heart beat faster then a cheetah could run. she stood there frozen. taeyang finally pulled away and smiled, walking away.

why ?

---------

heluuuuu chapter 10 up and published !! im sorry if this chapter is too long hehe , but i hope you enjoyed reading :))

anyways i hope you all had a good day (or if you are just starting ur day, i hope you have a good day!!)

thanks for reading, i lav u 💗