(say the name) seventeen

weeks passed quickly and sana ways so caught up in studying that text messages from dahyun, hwiyoung or taeyang was never seen until late at night .

it was a casual sunday evening , sana was just sitting in her room , flipping through her math textbook and solving the math problems .

her phone suddenly beeped .

taeyangie :
[" sanaaaa " ]
[ " are u still studying?? " ]
[" replyyyy " ]
[ " i miss youuu " ]
[ " sana yahh " ]
[" this idiot -_- " ]

" ughh what now taeyang " , sana rolled her eyes at the messages . her phone then ringed and sana lazily answered the call .

" sanaaaaaa " , taeyang dragged her name .

" whaaaaaaat " , sana replied the same .

" i miss youu " , sana could see him pout through the call .

" but you see me everyday at school " , sana sighed ," now please leave me alone , i need to study " , sana was just about to hang up .

" meet me pleaseee " .

" stop dragging your words , and i can't i'm sorry i have to study . plus , my parents are home so there's no way i can leave the house " , sana shrugged .

" you can sneak out ? " , taeyang suggested .

" what ? no , i'm a good kid " .

" please ~ " .

the phone call continued with 'no's and 'please's from the both of them . until sana eventually gave in .

" where do you want to meet ? " , sana asked as she took out her blue hoodie and a grey sweater to wear out in the cold weather with the phone in her hand .

" i'm just outside your house , by your gate right now . don't worry , your parents can't see me " , taeyang said into the phone and sana raised her eyebrows .

she walked over to the window and peeped out , noticing taeyang who was waving at her . she chuckled and waved back before going back into her room and changed into her clothes .

she quietly walked out of her room and looked outside to see whether her parents were outside .

she then quickly walked to the living room , not noticing her mother who was hanging the clothes in the kitchen .

" oh sana ah ? you're finally out of the room " , her mother called out when she saw sana walk past the kitchen .

sana walked backwards to the kitchen " , uh , yes . i'm going out for a little fresh air . you know , since the exams are coming and i'm getting kinda stressed out " , sana didn't exactly lie .

" ahh i see . okay , don't come home too late . take care ~ " , her mother said and sana nodded before rushing off to the front door .

she slipped on her white sneakers and opened the door , catching sight of taeyang who was leaning against the front gate .

why am i giving in so easily to this kid ?

------

hello again , 2 chapter update for y'all today hehe ~~ :)) i hope you guys had a nice today or , i hope you have a great day ^^

thanks for reading , i lav u 💗