seven

"what's going on there?".

Ms jin walked over to the both of them with her hands on her hips, a frown clearly shown on her face.

"anybody care to explain?", her voice demanding but gentle.

they stood there, frozen and speechless. sana stared at her feet and fidgeted with her fingers.

sana was known as one of the 'good kids' in school and she has never been confronted by the discipline master, well... until now.

"okay since neither of you wants to speak up. seohyun, why did you raise your voice in the hall?", Ms jin slightly raised her eyebrows.

"w-well u-uhm i--".

"mianhabnida (im sorry) Ms jin but she dropped my books and now it's all scattered on the floor--", taeyang started.

"YAH NAREUL PABO (you stupid) YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DROPPED MY BOOKS ON PURPOSE", sana immediately screamed at taeyang again and they started bickering at each other.

"stop this right now! kim seohyun, yoo taeyang, detention after school, understood? and seohyun", Ms jin pointed at sana.

"watch your language", her voice stern and her eyebrows knitted into a deep frown.

after a long 20 minutes of the discipline master lecturing them about the hall and school's rules and regulations, she finally let them go, reminding them about their detention.

"yah pabo ah, this is all your fault", sana pushed at taeyang and bent down to pick up her books.

"you know, it's not nice to call someone older than you 'pabo' ", taeyang leaned against the lockers.

"sorry not sorry", sana glared at him as she put her books into her locker.

"so, your name is seohyun?", taeyang asked.

"no, my name is sana", sana slammed her locker door shut and looked at taeyang who was clearly confused.

"yeah yeah my name is seohyun but i'd rather be called sana", she chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"oh well, i'm taeyang", he offered his hand out for a handshake.

"i know", she lightly smacked his hand and walked off to her class.

"uhm, see you later. i guess?", taeyang called out.

"yeah sure, you too", sana turned back and gave him a small wave, which was returned with another wave from him.

-----------

ohmigoshhh guys im sorry for the delay of updating chapters!!  i was almost finished for this chapter but wattpad deleted everything here and i had to rewrite everything huhu

anywayyy

i hope you all enjoyed this chapter, thanks for reading , i lav you 💗