forty-five

" taeyang's calling! ", sana squealed. she suddenly stopped squealing and frowned. wow. i've never been this excited to see someone before.

" what are you doing? answer it! ", xiyeon laughed as she plopped down onto the bed beside sana.

" oh yes right ", sana quickly tapped on the 'accept' button and a beaming boy appeared on the screen.

" sanaaaaa hi ", taeyang smiled even wider, waving to sana.

sana waved back. she could feel her heart skip the beat at the appearance of him, under his soft gaze.

" i miss you ", taeyang pouted. sana chuckled at him. she heard some people talking and suddenly dahyun and hwiyoung appeared from behind taeyang.

" oH MY GOD SANA HI WE MISS YOU ", dahyun squealed and pushed taeyang aside, causing him to almost fall. he scoffed at dahyun.

" i miss you guys too, and it hasn't even been a day ", sana pouted as well, making taeyang's expression soften at her action.

xiyeon only sat beside sana, taking timely glimpses at sana's phone and smiling at what she and her friends were talking about while she fiddled with her phone.

sana rambled on about everything she worried about. from how she wouldn't catch up with school to how she's scared that they'll forget that she existed.

" sana don't ever say that again, okay? we'll always remember you even if you're not here with us for the next 3 years. now if you'll excuse me, i gotta blast. see you soon sana! love you ", dahyun flashed her a finger heart and sana returned one as well.

dahyun and hwiyoung left taeyang alone to chat with sana.

" dahyun's right. don't say such stuff, okay? it hurts taeyangie's heart ", he dramatically said, placing his hand on his chest.

" i'm sorry taeyangie, i won't say that ever again ", sana scrunched her nose and smiled, before rolling her eyes playfully.

" and anyway, if you ever feel sad or moody; please talk to me. i don't want my cinnamon bun to feel sad when i can't comfort her ", taeyang smiled shyly. sana felt her cheeks heat up.

" remember that i'll always be here, waiting for you to come back to korea so that i give the most fluffiest hugs ever ", he continued and sana giggled.

" stop it, you're making me blush ", sana tried to keep a straight face, but ended up laughing with the boy across her screen.

" okay uhm lunch break is over so.. i gotta go now. i'll send you a text later, okay? ", taeyang said while waving, before giving her a flying kiss.

" okay, but i'm sorry your kiss won't be able to reach germany ", sana teased.

taeyang immediately gave her endless flying kisses, until sana pleaded for him to stop while laughing at his actions.

" did you get the kisses? ".

" yes i did, taeyang ", sana smiled. taeyang showed her a thumbs up with a cheeky smile and sana chuckled.

" well, you should go now. i love youu bye bye ", sana waved at him.

" i love you too ", taeyang waved back before ending the call.

sana sighed and leaned her head back on the bed frame. xiyeon looked over to her side.

" you okay? ", she tilted her head to the side.

" yeah i'm fine, just... tried ", sana smiled reassuringly and xiyeon slowly nodded her head.

" well if this makes you any better, we're allowed to explore the streets later on and i heard that there's a korean food shop nearby and they've got jajjangmyeon ", xiyeon beamed.

sana immediately smiled wide. it hasn't been a day yet but she missed korea's food already. she could take her mind off taeyang for awhile.

------------

hais cheesiness and cringeyness everywhere why is this chapter so bad ㅠㅠ

thanks for reading, i lav u 💗

xx taeyanged