Amanda's suprise:)

Amanda come down here please. Coming Mommy, I say in my three year old little kid voice. I have a special surprise for you. What, is it frozen? No, but I do know a little girls birthdays coming soon. Ya, so I'm going to get frozen. Well what Mommy wants to tell you is very important. I'm having a baby, so your going to be a big help when he or she is born aren't you. No, I don't want a baby, I thought it was you and me together forever. Well it is and the baby. OK, I like that. I think I will name it Elsa. Well what its a boy? Olaf. OK silly, let's go get you some lunch. I love you Mommy. I love you to Baby girl, don't grew up to fast. I'll try not to. Ya, Mac and cheese. OK, let's bow are heads and prey, close your eyes please. Thank you god for blessing me with my wonderful daughter Amanda and bringing another healthy baby into the family soon. I prey that both baby's grew up big and strong, a men. OK, eat up and then your going to daycare for the first time. Ya. Mommy, I'm going to have lots of friends in daycare. I'm sure u are. Come on baby girl let's go. By Amanda, see u latter, daddy will come pick you up. OK, by, by. Hi, what's you name, the nice lady asks me. My names Amanda and guess what, my Mommy's going to have a baby. Wow, that's exciting. Ya. OK kids snack time. The day was starting to come to an end. Daddy. Hi Amanda, how was your day. We colored, had snack time, and I have a new friend her name is Jessie. By Jessie. By, by Amanda. By Amanda, thanks for coming to play. Your wel. wel. Amanda Welcome. What Daddy said. Any time, take care now. Daddy guess what, Mommy's going to have a baby. I know are you excited. Aha. I want it to be named Elsa and for a boy it can be named Olaf. OK. We arrive home and I run to Mommy. Hi Mommy guess what I mad a new friend, her name is Jessie, I want her to come to my party, can she please! Well maybe. Hi, hunny. It sounds like she had a fun day. Ya, she told me all about it. OK, go get on your PJ's bed time. OK, Daddy will you come in and read me a bedtime story? I would love to. And we discovered, the little engen could. Good night princes, sweet dreams.
P.S. if the chapter has a ! it will be all about Ariana and if the chapter has a :) it will be about Amanda. Thanks for all the reads love u all.