It will be ok:)

Today was the day we get to bring Tommy home from the hospital, I can't wait. We all get into the car and take off. Mommy will Tommy be ok? Yes baby girl I'm sure he will be. We arrive at the hospital and walk right in. We arrive at the front counter. I'm hear to pick up Tommy Crystal. In threw these doors and to the left. Thank you.

We walk right it. It was so cute. Paintings of animals covers the walls as the smell of baby powder turned ever corner. I couldn't wait to see my little brother. Right in hear. Hi big boy, how are you? The doctor comes in and explains every thing.

So Tommy had a heart problem and for quite some time of his life he will have to wear this oxygen tube. Be careful when he goes outside and how much activity he is getting. His heart is not like normal hearts and if this was to happen again he could die.
We all sit in Tommy room looking at the doctor and looking at him. Thank you doctor, for watching over him and doing all that you could to keep are baby boy safe. Anytime, have a nice day now. We all get up with tires in our eyes. I pick up Tommy and we head back down stairs. Wow this was scary. If he dose to much activity and this was to happen again, he could die. I had to trust God that he would lead him in the right direction.
As we get home I pick up Tommy and bring him in the other room. Man how big you have got. I don't think you remember this, this was the first day you came home from the hospital. I continue to look at more picture telling Tommy about his journey so far. As I remember this song

When you said your first word, as you are your first food, when you pulled your sisters hair, as you started to crawl and walk God still loved you each and everyday. You continue to grow, continue to love and be the best you can be. No one said you were perfect and that's what I like most about you. Please don't die on me, I don't know what I would ever do with my precious baby boy. We love you Tommy. Don't grow up just yet.