SAD!

Only three more month until the baby would be born. I was going to the doctors again but this time I was going by myself because Ben had to work. I finally arrived at the doctors. I sat in the waiting room looking around at all the parents and there kids. Soon I would have two baby's of my own. Kim you can come back now. Today I need to take your blood pressure and heart beat. She stepped out of the room to write some things on her clip bord. I was affraid something might of happend to one of the babys. Last time I came to the doctors, they were concerned because one of the baby was not eating enough and get the nutrition he or she needed. The doctor comes back in the room and affied to hear what she might say. Kim im very sorry to say that we have some bad news. You lost one of your babys, he wasn't eating enough and getting the proper nutriants it needed. I can tell you that you still have one very heathly baby. I am very sorry, me and the doctors tried to do everything to save this baby, we just couldn't. OK, thanks. I walk out of the doctor with small tires streaming down my face. I was sad that I lost one baby, but happy because I still had one very healthy baby. I got in my car and started driving away. I turned on the radio. The song that came on was I guess heaven needed you more. I started listening to it and It mad me think, maybe heaven really did need him or her more then me. I started to cry even more.

I Liston to this song the whole way home. I get in the house and start crying more and really thinking, its OK, i just need to trust god. God needed my baby more, why now I'm not really sure, but all I know is that heaven needed my baby more. Suddenly Ben walks through. Kim, what happened are you OK? I start crying on his shoulder. I went to the doctor today and they said, I lost one of the baby's. Oh Kim I'm so sorry it will be OK. ya I am a little sad but at least we have one healthy baby on the way, I guess heaven need our baby more then we did. Maybe God just thought having to baby's right now would just be to much. In three month our baby will be hear. He or she will be hear sooner then you think.