dont die!

I was sitting outside on the porch with my husband Ben. Where has time gone, Ariana is already seven month! I know if only Ryan was still hear. Kim I know just be happy you have one healthy baby which we all love.

I hear Ariana from outside crying, very hard. Mommy's coming my little girl. I walk into her room. Princess you ok? She was crying a lot, coughing and her head was very warm. I quickly take her temperature I was very worried. I don't want to see her leave me to. I put the baby thermometer to hear head 100.2. I grab Ariana and run outside.

Ben grab the keys now we're going to the hospital! Without any question he runs inside. We get in the car, buckle Ariana in and we head off. Kim what's wrong? Well Ariana has a fever of 100.2 and she has been coughing like crazy, I just can't see her leave us, like Ryan did, not yet. Please Ben I need her to be OK. Trust me the doctors know what there doing nothing is to big.

We arrive at the hospital. Some one help me I yell, my little girl is hurt. Calm down please may I ask you what's wrong? It's my little girl hear. She was crying this morning. I walk into her room. She was coughing very hard and she has a temperature of 100.2 I'm very worried. OK is this her right hear? Let me take her in the back, pleas there is nothing to worrie about. Everything will be OK.

I bring her in the back. Doctors please, we take five doctors back with us. We put the girl on a special table. We give her a regular check up, temp, reflexes, we give her an ex Ray. She has a fever of 100.5 it went up! The ex Ray showed that her organs were very weak. So she only has four month to live. We give her some baby medicine to calm her down, put on some music and she drafts off to sleep. We are waiting in the waiting room for about two hours. The doctors come out with a sad look on there face. We have some bad news to tell you about Ariana....