good/bad

So today I was finally going to get my cast off. After that I had dance class and I could not believer that my little brother Tommy was almost a year old. Dad was finally home today and mom had something called girls day.

Amanda are you ready to go? I'm coming daddy. Daddy don't I look pretty? Wow are you my four year old daughter or seven. She was wearing a very pretty yellow sun dress. We had to bring change of cloth for dance class. We all got in the car. He buckles me and he was about to drive off. Daddy your missing something!! What?? I have you, your dance cloth, water keys. Tommy!! Your right, I'll be right back. How did I forget Tommy? I leave Amanda in the car and run back inside. I see Tommy laying on the living room floor. I pick him up, lets go. I buckle him up in his seat and off we go.

He was already nine months. Off to the doctors. Daddy today I'm going to dance class. I know your such a big girl. Yes and Tommy he's going to have a birthday soon. That's right your so smart. Can we threw a Olaf party, please!!! Baby that was only for your party, Tommy gets something he likes. Well he told me he likes Olaf. His party will either be Thomas the train, spider man,  curious George or cars(Post what theme you want his party to be down below). Fine!

We arrive at the doctors and daddy has to fill out lots of paper work. What are you doing daddy? Filling out paper work for you. Why? They need to know these things in case you get hurt again. Ok. Amanda, Amanda Crystal will you come back please. How are you pretty girl. Good. So today we just need to check your weight and height and then we can take the cast off. Feet together please. Wow your growing fast three feet five inches. Now steep on the scale for me. Perfect 45 pounds. Ok if you would follow me please. Have a seat up hear. Let me fell your arm. you might fell a little pinch carful. Oww! Amanda were almost done. One, two, three. All done, now try not to hurt yourself again. For being such a good little girl hears a lollipop. Thank you. Aww, your welcome. Have a nice day. We get back in the car and head off to dance class. Ring ring. Hi Clair. Hi bea, how's Amanda doing? She's good just went to get her cast off and now were off to dance class. Sounds like fun. Can I talk to Mommy? Hear your little girl wants to talk to you. Hi mommy. Hi sweetheart, how are you? I got my cast off and daddy's taking me to dance class. Sounds like fun. Got to go. By mommy.

Dance class! we arrive at dance class and walk right in, day one. Welcome to little kids got the moves. Whos this little girl? Amanda. Well Amanda its very nice to meet you. Pick up will be at 4:00. So kids first we will have snack time and then we will get up and move. Snack time included apple slices, pb and j and chocolate milk. I sit on the couch by myself. I was a very shy girl, I couldn't make friends. I see a boy around my age come and sit next to me. Hello. He was actually talking to me/. Hi. I'm Hayes, you might know me from YouTube, I have over 1000 subs. Well. Amanda's the name. I can see us being great friends. Ok kids lets get up and dance. Watch my steps. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight. Turn, turn, jump. Good job. Everyone go get a drink and then come right back. Hi Amanda. Hi Hayes. Hi Amanda. So Hayes who is this? So this is my brother Nash. Hey Nash! Hey. Kids. back in formation. Five, six, seven, eight. Turn, turn, jump, clap and repeat. The phone starts to ring. Hello? Hi Ken, yes, ok I will tell her to get her things together. Amanda your dad is coming to pick you up soon he says he has bad news...