The new Baby!

Ben, Ben, come quick, the baby's coming, the baby's coming. Ok, get in the car I'll be there soon. I quickly get in the car, Ben come on. Coming. We get in the car and quickly drive away. I put on the radio and the song that came on was Small Bump by Ed Sheeran.  If summed up everything that was happening right now. Songs always come on at just the right moments, it was perfect. I'll hold your body in my hands as gentle as I can, and now your scan on my unmade plans, small bump and four month your brought to life. Finger nails the size of a half grain of rice and eyelids closed to be soon opened wide a small bump, in four months you'll open your eyes. You can lie with me, with your tiny feet when your half asleep. I love this song, when this baby is born, its going to be the happiest moment of our life because we will be having our first kid, but sad because I still had to deliver the deed baby:(:(

We finally arrive at the hospital after about a ten minuet drive. Weal chair please, thank you. Who is this. Kim Diamond. Miss Diamond, right this way. Second floor. Oh, OW. I was in so much pain, this baby had to get out soon. Lay down right here please. It will be ok, deep breathing, in and out, in and out, try to stay calm. Ben, it hearts so much. I will be with you every step of the way, don't worrie. I'm sore she will look just like you. Well she will have your eyes. Ok, are you ready to push. Push, push. It hearts so much, come out all ready. I wanted in the hospital for about three hours and I was pushing for another six hours, hearable I know. She's hear, that mad me happy. The dead baby was here to, that mad me cry even more. Would you like us to take the dead baby for you or do you want it. We want it, it will be berried in our backyard, thanks. Ok, we made a special box for him to be in if that's ok. Oh thank you so much, tires were running down my checks, it just made me so happy to see how much they cared. Hi Arianna. I baby girl, welcome to the world. She had my eye color and hair color.  She had Bens skin tone and noes, she was the most beautiful baby ever and we would love her like no other. My Mom and Dad were coming very soon to see the beautiful baby girl. Hello, were hear to see Kim Diamond. Come right in. Hi Mom, hi Dad. Hi, are you ok, I know how sad you are when you lost your baby. Her he is, his name is Ryan Smith Diamond. He is so pressures. Where's my baby girl. Arianna. Oh John, isn't she adorable? She is, Kim she looks just like you. Oh, thanks. Dose she have a middle name? Hope. That's really cute. Welcome to the world Ariana Hope Diamond, Mamma and Papa love you. The next day we got to take are baby's home. We showed them all around the house. This is where your going to stay, in Ark castle. You will really like this, you will grew up to the best little girl ever and love God like no other, sweet dreams.