One Month:)

It has been about a month since I've had this baby, it has been a lot of work. Amanda gets mad a lot that she hasn't been getting enough attenchen and Tommy has been keeping me up almost all night. Mommy can we play now? Not now, I have to take care of Tommy. I storm off to my room, I didn't really understand why Tommy was getting all the etenchen, he couldn't be cuter then me could he? I go in my room and try playing by myself. Hi Tommy, your so cute. All the suddon he starts crying. Tommy what do you want. Wah, Wah, Wah. Fist I try feeding him, no, changing him, playing with him, no. I go in my room and sit on the rocking chair. Twenty five minuets of non stop crying, he quietly drifts of to sleep and I gently sit him in his crib. Amanda do you want to play now. I go find her in her room laying on the bed. Baby girl what's a matter. I'm not the baby in the house anymore, all you have time for is Tommy. Sweetie, that is not true. When you were a baby you know what, you got all the etenchen. You were little and helpless, with out me and Daddy there every step of the way you wouldn't have turned into the wonderful, beautiful little girl you are today. You understand don't you. I'm not mad anymore its OK. Let go play! We head outside and guess who arrived... Daddy! Hi princes. Mommy's going to tech me how to ride my barbie bike. Fun. We get the bike out of the garage. Strap on your helmet please, you don't want to get heart. Thank you. Hop on. Don't let go OK. I won't. I hold on tight, then I let go. Your doing it, without my help, Ben get the camera. Turn hear, smile. How was that. Oh baby you did so good, you ready to go in now, nap time. Ya, I'm sleepy. Both of the kids were sleeping so this mean me and Ben finally had time to yourself. So the kids are sleeping, what do you want to do? Movie marathon? OK, we can watch The Hunger Game. We pop in the movie and start watching it wile I snuggle up next to my boo. I watch the movie for about an hour not even thinking about the kids. Wah, Wah, Wah, Tommy. Can you get him please, he has bin crying almost all day and driving me crazy. OK, sweetheart. He sweetly kisses the top of my head and goes into my room to get him. He instantly picks him up out of his crib and he starts crying. Mommy what's that noise. Sorry baby Tommy was crying. Do you want dinner. I could eat. OK let's go to the table. Bow your head please. God thank you so much for blessing me with not just one healthy baby but now to, make them grow big and strong and let them become best friends, I love you and my family very much with all my heart. A man. Eat up and then bath time. I walk into my room, how's Tommy. I picked up and he instantly stopped crying, amazing I know. Your a great dad, I love you. Love you more. oh stop, Amanda bath time. Coming. We get her in the bath and start talking. I love Tommy, Mommy. That's great. When dose he get to sleep in my room. Not yet, in about five month. Ya, I'm very happy for that. That's good, you guys will be such great friends. Go get on your PJ and you can come watch frozen. OK. Ben, Amanda's actual excited about the baby, she was asking when the baby was going to sleep in her room. That's great. I know. In the bigging I was a little scared she wouldn't like her brother, in the binging she didn't but now she's very happy. This is one happy family that loves Jesus, are family is complete. :)