The good news!

I go to the doctor on last time with Ben. So how are you Kim, your baby is now 7 inches long and he or she continues to grew regular. Hear it is up on the screen. Oh ben, look how cute it is. So today you have a choice if you would like, you can find out the sex of the baby. I'll you give you to a sec and you can talk. Ben, what do you think I mean this a big diction. If you want to find out then I'm ready. Oh, I really do. The nurses pops her head back in the room. Have we decide on a diction yet? Ya, we wont to know what were having. I'm sorry to say the baby that you lost was a boy but the one you have now is a girl! Oh that's to exciting. Do you have a named picked out yet? Its not official yet but we both liked the name Arianna. Very nice, I cant wait to see her when she's born, have a lovely day, by now. We head home and think of some room ideas. I thought we should pant the room yellow, yellow is a happy color. Good idea Ben and we can paint Noah's ark and put a bible quote on the wall. What a great idea Kim dear.   The quote I thought of was " The Rainbow will Remind you....     I will keep this promise forever." Geneses 9:13. I can see it my mind already, we are a strong believer in god, that's why I love this idea so much. The baby is going to be here in almost four month, due June 2end, if it comes on the due date, which they never do. I see Ben in the other room talking on the phone. So we need to plane a baby shower for Kim, can you take care of invitations, I can do food, perfect, see you there I will send you the list of guest, by. Ok, so three weeks to plane the baby shower and I already have the theme and all the decorations planed out, this is going to be the best surprise ever. Ring, Ring. Hi, Ben. Kathleen! I heard your having a baby shower for Kim, that's great, is there anything I can do to help out. If you could be in charge of games, that would be awesome and anything else You would like to do is great, the more help the better and I know your her best friend so. Thanks so much, by Ben and it is a surprise right? Ya, so don't tell her. Oh and do you know if Jess is coming. I think so, I call her and get back to you. Thanks, by. We go the guest list, food, decorations, what could be better, now we just have to wait for the special day to come, can't wait to see the look on her face.