Tommy:)

Up top, that is a picture of Tommy, isn't he just the cutest thing you ever seen.

Amanda your dad is going to come pick you up so please have your things together, he says he has bad news. Ok. I grab my bag, my water bottle and my shoes and sit on the couch. What could be wrong, was it mommy or Tommy? I just got my cast off and now someone else was hurt, this cant be good. Amanda you ready to go. Coming daddy. By by Nash, by Hayes. I will see you next week. By Amanda. We get into the car and daddy tells me everything.

Your little brother Tommy is in the hospital. The babysitter was watching him and he was not responding, we are hoping he is ok, the doctors are still doing some testing. Aww he cant die now, will he be ok? I don't know, I hope so. We head over to the hospital were mommy was sitting in the waiting room. How's Tommy? There doing testing right now and he still has responded yet. Mommy don't cry. I know baby come hear. I love you baby girl. I love you to.

Back with the doctors. We took his heart beat, nothing. We take a cat scan to see what was wrong and we do some test. It looks like he had an asthma attach and he is now under an oxygen tank. After about ten minute his heart finally came back to normal. We finally see him waking up unable to breath normally. Hi Tommy. He looks up at me with wide eyes like he is very confused. Your at the hospital right now, your doing a lot better now. Your parents and your little sister are waiting for you in the waiting room. They are very worried and they love you more then you could every know. We bring him outside to say hello.

Say hi Tommy. So he's doing a lot better now but his heart was falling and I think he had an asthma attack. Has the doctors ever said anything about this? No, this was the first time that's why we were all so worried about him. Well as you can see, he dose have to were this oxygen tank for a little wile and he will have to stay here for at least two days so we can monitor his heart rate and make sure he is breathing properly. Aww thank you. No problem, say good by. Buy my little boy, we love you.

We all get in the car and head home. Will he be ok Mommy. I think so baby. Why cant we take him home. Well the doctors said they have to do some more test on him, it will be ok. We finally get home and walk in the door. Bed time baby girl. Ok. Brush my teeth, put on my PJs. Movie time, please mommy. No bed time. Please. Don't ask again or you will be in big trouble. She starts kicking and screaming and I just don't know what to do. How are we going to do it, she just doesn't listen any more. I get up and look her in the eyes, Go to bed! She runs off and starts to cry. Clair look what you did. Im sorry she just wont listen. Look you cant just yell at her everytime she dosnt listen. We talk to her and tell her what she is doing wrong. Sit her down, look her in the eyes and talk. There is no need for yelling or time out, shes a kid she dosnt know any better. I know its just so hard, im sorry. Ken goes in her room to check on her. Baby girl are you ok? Mommys mean. No, moomys not mean, she loves you very much. But she yelled at me. Come hear, sit on my lap. Listen, I know its hard to be a little kid can you believe I was a kid once just like you? Its hard, I never liked to listen eaither. So you know what happed when I Was bad, my mom would sit me on her lap and tell me what I did wrong. She would ask why do you have to act like this, your a good little boy and I love you with all my heart, I get mad because I just want the best for you. Then my dad would lift me up and sing this song, If you sit on my lap today a kiss and a hug is the price you pay(this is true). I was paying a lot, they did this beacue they loved me very much and thats how much I love you. I walk into my daughters bed room and she was sitting on daddys lap. She runs over to me and gives me a hug. She says if you sit on my lap today a kiss and a hug is the price you pay. Im sorry, I was bad. No its ok, your just bing a kid, im sorry I had to rase my vocie, I love you my pricess. I love you to Mommy, stop taliknig to me, its time for me to go to bed. Oh your a silly girl, good night baby. Night night.

Oh Ken, you got to love her, she is so precious. Are you ready to have another kid? I don't know, you know I love you. Oh Ken stop! I don't know if we should have another kid yet but what ever God is willing to gives us I'm prepared for, I love you. Love you to.