Gene x reader

Hey guys its taffy here and im making this to makeup for not updating this in a while!

***********************************************************************************

(Y/N) P.O.V

It was the first day of my senior year and I was going to a new school..

You maybe wondering the name.. well its Phoenix Drop High..

New school, new friends, new bullies, everything...

But here I was getting ready for school and putting my hair into (F/H), as soon as I finished I went downstairs and sat down with my mom to eat breakfast. We had (F/B) (favorite breakfast) when i got finished I headed out to school. When I got there I looked around, slightly frightened by the size.

I looked around and my eyes met with a group that looked quite dark. I quickly turned around and started walking towards the school when someone jumped out infront of me. As I looked down my eyes met with hazel eyes. There was a short girl to the size of 4'8.

" hello my name is Aphmau, you look new do you need help?" The girl named Aphmau asked. "Well yes actually I need to get to the office and then i need to know where my classes are, and my name is (Y/N)." I spook quitely.

"Oh well follow me then!" She spook happily.

** Time skip cause Author~Chan is lazy**

As soon as she showed me around stuff I got ready to go to my first class, also known as homeroom. When I got there I saw the kids i saw before i got into the school.

I quickly made my way to a seat in the back of the class and got my book out (F/B) (favorite book) When the teacher came in he explained that we were having to stay in homeroom all day other than when lunch came around so we could do anything we wanted but I just sat there and continued to read when someone suddenly threw a paper ball at me.

I opened the paper ball to see if it said something, it said..

" Hey just letting you know your beautiful and if you want to know who i am meet me behind the school after school, I will have a skull shirt on.

~from unknown~"

I made up my mind to meet them after school.

** Legit smol time skip brought to you by Reader~Chan twerking xD**

 As i finished the chapter, the teacher came in and said that it was time to leave school. As we all ready for the meet up.

I walked outside and started walking towards the back of the school, but I was interrupted by Aphmau. "Hey (Y/N), how are you?" She asked perky. "Oh.. im doing well.. how are you Aphmau?.." I asked her  "I'm good, i was just making sure you made it through your first day!" She said perky again. "Well thanks but i need to get going." I said quitely. "Oh kk, I'll see you later  then (Y/N).

As she walked away i made my way to the back of the school. 

** Another legit smol time skip**

As i peeked my head to look around the wall I saw a boy with a skull shirt on. I quitely walked around the corner and he noticed this. 

He looked at me with large eyes. "Hey (Y/N).." He said smiling at me. "Hello and who might you be?" I asked quitely. " well im Gene, i just wanted to say you were beautiful.. " he said. "Oh umm.. thank you Gene.." I said smiling.

*** large ass timeskip xD***

Me and Gene had became befriends, after a while. We had been at his house studying for exams when he asked a question. " Hey (Y/N) do you like anyone?.." he asked shyly. "Oh umm.. yes i do.." You could say i have a small crush on Gene, well maybe a BIG one but he would never like me back, he has Sasha too.  " could you maybe tell me who he is?.." he asked sadly. "You..." i whispered. "Who?.." he asked, "You..." i said a bit louder.

He looked at me in shock. "Well i better get going.." sighing thinking that i had gotten rejected.. "Wait.." he said as he grabbed my wrist. I looked at him with sad eyes. He got up out of the sitting position he was in. "I like you too.." he said. "Really?.." I asked surprised, he looked at me and smiled. " Yup, and I guess you wouldn't mind me doing this then would you?" He asked. "Doing wh-" i got cut off by soft lips on mine.

I soon realized that he was kissing me and i kissed back. I soon felt him smile into the kiss. But you soon had to stop the kiss because of stupid human lungs, with the desire for air.

"Now i have one question." He said. "And what would that be?" I asked. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "YES!" I screamed tackling him into a hug.

Soon after yall spent the rest of the night cuddling, kissing and watching movies with each other, loving the idea of, The good girl with the bad guy.

***************************************************************************************

Hey guys its Taffy here, sorry for my crappy stories, I've been tired and sick and school. But hope you enjoyed the story and yeh ._.

***************************************************************************************