Aaron x werewolf! Reader

Requested by : @gamerprincesswolf

YALL GOOD WITH THE HELL WORD RIGHT? CAUSE IM USING IT ONCE xD

Hope you enjoy.

*****************************************
Your P.O.V
Bzz... bzz.. bz-
I slapped my hand on the snooze button.

"Shut the hell up alarm clock..." I mumbled

"Y/N get up!" My mom yelled.

"Alright I'm up! I'm up!" I yell back

I brushed my H/C  back into (F/H)  ( favorite hairstyle) and put on my uniform. To be honest I hate makeup and this uniform the skirts are so short..

I walked down stairs and grabbed my book bag, my tail wagging behind me.

"Have a good day sweet heart!" My mom said

"You to mom."

**time skip brought by kats._.**

I walked into the school and went to the office.

"Can I help you?" The lady at the desk said

"Yes, do you by any chance have my schedule?"  I asked.

"You must be Y/N L/N" she said happily

"Yup that's me" I said back

"Well here you go, I'm happy to have another werewolf student!" She said a bit loud handing me my schedule making my ear twitch.

I walked out of the office and into the hallways looking around the school (your a junior) looking for any room that had the numbers on my list.

**time skip after you found your classrooms**

I walked into hoomroom , which was werewolf class.
I walked to the teacher and asked him where to sit and of course he said any where.

I walked over and
Sat beside a boy with black hair and black eyes. He smelt like alpha, so why not.

I sat down and grabbed my books.

My ears started to itch so I scratched them and continued to read.

****time skip after u and Aaron talk to a few months after school cuz Author chan ish tired****

I sat back down next to Aaron and said hi.
He seemed I bit off but I wouldn't question it.
The bell rang and we all got to the next class. Although I'm not really much of a person to get crushes I have a little one on Aaron....                                                                                                                                  

okay maybe a big one, but we all know he would rather have Aphmau, that silly little freshman instead.

I walked down the hallway to my locked, as soon as I opened it a note fell out. Meet me at the back of the school 3:30
-Aaron

'Hmm. Okay.' I thought.

**time Skip to end of day cuz still tired xD**

I walked to the back of the school and saw rose petals. They looked like they were a path to follow plus Aaron's sent is this way.

As I follow the path with my tail wagging, the sent gets stronger. I start to hear a guitar playing and some singing.

*time skip to when he finishes**

I was already in tears. Well just a little bit. Cuz the song was so damn cute xD.

Aaron looked up from the ground and asked
"Y/N will you be my girl friend?"

"YES!!"  I yelled but then got quite couse I'm not usually that loud.
I run to hug him and he hugs back.
I also feel something stroking my ear.
Then Aaron said then one word I never thought I would hear..

.

.

"Kawaiii.."

*************************
I am so sorry for not updating my fellow foxes and I'm sorry if the story is bad. I did not want to put a lot of time skips but I did cuz i tired. Anyway peace my lovely foxes!
*************************