Vlyad x reader

Requested by: Lillykitty112

Y/N's POV

As me and vlyad were sitting on the couch watching tv at my house I felt a hand rap around my waist.

I put my head on his shoulder and looked up to see him smiling, so I cuddled closer to him.

Soon enough the door bell rang so I got up to see who it was and it was just the pizza delivery guy.

As soon as he gave me my pizza and I gave him the money I closed the door with my pizza and he walked away.

I go back and set the pizza on the coffee table and then sit beside vlyad.

*timmmmmeeeee Skipie cause eating was just a phase*

After we finished eating I put the box in the trash can and took the trash out.

I go back in and see vlyad cleaning left over dishes from last night and this morning.

I go and clean up the living room, folding blankets, putting pillows back, and other things so once we return to watching tv the room will be clean.

Soon he finishes and we both go back and sit on the couch starting (F/M). As I sat on the couch staring blankly at the screen vlyad pulled me closer.

He put a blanket over us and cuddled me. Soon after the movie ended I feel asleep in his arms.

*************************

Hey guys sorry for this crappy story, and very sorry it's short I don't have a lot of time on my hands and it's very hard to update all the time.. but I'll cya in the next chapter my foxes!!

~taffy

************************