Aaron x reader

This takes place in PDH, your a senior like Aaron and he has had a crush on you since grade school..

Your P. O. V

I was walking down the hall way to werewolf class when I see my best friend talking to the potato.. I know it's the end of the year and they found out they've been best friends for who knows long but I've known him since kindergarten and I don't wanna lose him..

He sees me and waves, telling me to come over, so I do as told.

"Hello" I say moving my (h/c) (h/l) hair out of my face.

"Hello Y/N how are you??" Aphmau, also know as the potato says.

"I'm good.. thank you for asking, and how are y'all?" I ask.

"We're doing great" they say in sink.

"Well I need to get to werewolf class, I'll see you there Aaron" I say blushing a little at his name.

As I started walking down the hallway, I hear aphmaus voice

"Tell her you like her!" She says

"No she will never like me back aph!" Aaron said back

"Ugh if You don't I will.." she said back

"On no you-" I couldn't hear their voices anymore as I got into class.

I went and sat down in the back where me and Aaron sit together, getting bothered by all the pups from our class.

Soon I see Aaron come into the class and take his seat beside me.. soon enough class starts.

******** time skipe ************

I got up and grabbed my small backpack putting away the notes that I used and fluffed out my skirt.

I started walking out going to the gym knowing I had to get their early if I wanted to get dressed alone.

As soon as I got into the dressing room I changed into a long gym uniform and walked outside, starting to jog my laps that we have to jog before class.

Soon Aaron comes out and starts jogging with me when we both finish we walk to the bleachers and sit down, drinking our ice cold water.

"So y/n.. I've been meaning to tell you.." he started out, slowly hesitating.

"Hm?" I hummed in response for him to keep going.

"Well I-I really like you, BUT you don't have to fell the sam- " he got cut of from his rant.

I kissed him to ease the pressure and then slowly pulled away.

"I like you too Aaron.." I said blushing.

"Really?" He asked in confusion.

"Yup.." I say back

He looks away before slowly turning back to you saying..

"Well at least I can do this know" he said kissing out.

Out of response I kissed him back, after a couple seconds we pulled away.

"I love you Y/N" Aaron said looking into her (e/c) orbs

"I love you too" I said back looking into his black orbs..

Unknown of the two aphmau had watched it go down slowly getting sad that she couldn't have Aaron to her self.. after that day she slowly started to hate (Y/N) becoming more jealous of them..

While the couple had graduated and made it into college, and graduating from that as well. They made a living in the town of phenix drop and got two adorable puppy's, smooches, and peaches, also living as one big happy family..

************************

So it sucked anyway thank y'all for reading and I'm sorry if this was short. I'm also very sorry i haven't been updating.. I got very sick and got more ear infections haha.. anyway request and I'll do it.. but for now byeeeeee and also I have not hate against aphmau I just do it for the stories!!!

************************