Dante x reader

Dante's P.O.V

I was sitting in the house when there was a knock at the door. I was about to get up and Travis ran down and opened the door yelling and bringing them into a hug. The person hugs back but as I looked closely they had long nails and were short.

Travis soon let go of the person and was smiling huge. As soon as I saw that the person was a girl I'm pretty sure my eyes were wide.

She has (H/L) (H/C) hair, (F/O) (favorite outfit) and was beautiful. Her and Travis had some of the same features except the eyes. She had beautiful (E/C) with long eye lashes and she had no makeup on at all.

Travis let her in and started to show her around. I went back to watching tv trying to figure out who she was.

(Y/N) P.O.V

As Travis my brother was showing me around his lovely home I realized that he had room mates because of all of the doors in his house.

He stoped walking and knocked on one door and after a few minutes a tall guy opened the door with amazing brown hair blue eyes and tan skin (he has blue eyes right?!? Or am I just dumb xD)

He said hello to Travis and then looked down to see and with wide eyes. "This is my sister (Y/N), (Y/N) this is Lawrence he's one of my room mates" Travis said.

I waved at him not saying anything and he waved back.

"Well imma go and introduce her to the other bye!" Travis said grabbing my hand and walking off. As we stopped at a different door he knocked again

"GARROTH GET OUT HERE" Travis yelled.
"Alright alright I-" garroth said but stopped as he opened the door.

"Okay garroth this is (Y/N),(Y/N) this is garroth he is another one of my roommates." Travis explained.
Again I waved shyly and he waved back too. Travis the grabbed my hand and pulled me to the living room.

"Alright one last person sis" Travis says.
"Aright.." I say quietly

Travis pushed me on the couch next to a guy with blue hair blue eyes tan skins and really handsome features.

"Dante this is (Y/N), (Y/N) this is Dante" Travis says while smiling.

"Hello Dante.. it's very nice to meet you" I say.

"Very nice to meet you too (Y/N)" Dante says with a big smile.

*timeeeee skiiiippppie by twerking aphmau :3*

I was at aphmau a house watching fairy tail with her when she got a phone call. She walked into the kitchen while I continued to watch movies.

I've known aphmau for a while. I went to high school with her and stuff she also showed me around we I was a freshman.

When she got back into the living room and looked at me and said.
"We need to go to your brothers house he needs you" aphmau said.

I nodded and got up putting on my shoes and walking out side to go across the street. Aphmau followed and we got to their house.

I opened the door and walked in. All the lights were off so I turned them on.

As soon as I did everyone jumped out from their hiding spots and yelled.

"Happy birthday (Y/N)!!!"

I almost started crying because I thought nobody but aphmau remembered.

As I walked into the house more saying thank you to people I was pulled away.

" (Y/N) hey it was just me" the voice said.

"Oh hey Dante.. how are you?" I asked

"Im doing well but I have a question" he said

"Ask away then" I said not caring about a thing.

"Willyoubemygirlfriend????" He said really fast

"Sure Dante.." I said with a big smile on my face. The next thing I knew I was turned around and lips were smashed onto my face.

In the background I could hear everyone squealing even my brother.

After that y'all stayed together forever and had 3 kids, 2 boys and 1 girl, Jordan Axel, and Bebe (change the girl name of that is yours) y'all got a corgi dog named coco and a cat named glee. While Travis got with Katelyn and they had 50 Katelyn's butts and lived happily ever after.

***************************

Hey guys taffy here.. sorry if this wasn't good I've been having a hard time all summer with ear infections and stuff.. just request something's and I'll try to get them out!

Love taffy~

****************************