Kacey X Reader

Y/N's POV 

I walked into PDH. I was a freshmen. Pretty small for my age I guess. The sad thing is, all my sophomore friends are making me try out for soccer. Since I'm apparently good at it. I walked past a blue haired boy who looked around franticly. He caught sight of me and blushed. I continued to walk till I got to my "home room". Also known as the "Werewolf Class".

Kacey's POV 

I watched as the girl with (H/C) walked past me. Man was she beautiful. But what confused me was when she walked into the werewolf classroom. Humans aren't supposed to go in there I don't think. It might have been a type-o in the schedule.

I walked to my homeroom, and looked around. It was full of people who I didn't know so I walked in and sat by someone random. They looked over and then looked back to their group of friends. I pulled out my book and started to read when I felt my phone vibrate. My sister had texted me telling me to go to the soccer field at lunch, because Aphmau had a new friend.

*time skip*

As soon as it hit lunch time I ran for the soccer field, and ran to my sister. Aphmau was there with the girl I saw in the hallway at the beginning of school.  I noticed my cheeks heat up and I looked away. My sister soon introduced her to me..

"Ah Kacey, this here is Y/N, she's a freshman too. You to both like soccer so you should get along very well" Katelyn said smirking. 

"Hi Kacey.." Y/N said looking at me with her shiny e/c eyes, and rosy cheeks. 

I waved unable to speak for a minute.

"Well were going to get lunch, come with Kacey?" Aphmau asked

I nodded and we all started to walk in the lunch room. Aphmau and Katelyn's group of friends looked at us and waved, getting confused about Y/N since no one told them that they had met her. As we got our lunch and sat down everyone introduced their selves and we ate. Y/N brought F/F (favorite food). It looked pretty good to me at least. 

After we finished eating we cleaned our table and went to our next class which me and Y/N had together. We walked to a seat and sat down looking to the teacher for further instructions. As the teacher started talking I zooned out, thinking about what would happen if I did make it into soccer, and had Y/N as a girlfriend..

It seemed like time went by so fast because in a matter of time the bell rang, signaling that it was time to go home or to soccer tryouts. Me and Y/n walked to the tryouts, and walked towards Katelyn and Aphmau while they were talking. Man this is gonna be a while..

*time skip*

Y/N's POV 

I got home after soccer tryouts feeling really tired. I did pretty good, so I went to the kitchen to make a pizza. I saw a note on the fridge so I decided to read it.

" Hey dear.. I wont be home for a while. I had to work a bit later and couldn't tell you this morning. Talk to you when I get home if you're awake.. Love Mom"

Ah of course. That new job. Oh well ill just go and lay down..

(to be continued...)