Ein x werewolf reader [PT 2]

~time skip to a couple years after you forgave ein and are now together~

Y/N's P. O. V

Me and ein were sitting on the couch watching tv, I had in the last year started to get him to be nice to the pack of wolves and to people as well.

As we were watching tv I felt a hand go to my ear. As the hand started to scratch behind my ear I kicked my foot rapidly (like how dogs do when you scratch a spot on their body)

I heard a deep chuckle come from his throat as I blushed.

He soon stopped scratching behind my ears and put his head to my neck taking in my sent.

Soon my eyes started to get heavy as I heard deep snores coming from my mate as we were laying on the couch.

Soon I fell asleep with my head on his chest, and with his head pushed into my neck

~next morning~

3rd person P. O. V.

As Y/N opened her eyes she found herself to be on the couch alone but smelling a strong sent of bacon from the kitchen

As she got up and mad her way to the kitchen she say ein making pancakes with bacon and sausage (*cough* eggs bacon sausage *cough*)

Y/N smiled as she watched him make the wonderful meal.

Ein turned around after he finished making the meal and looking at Y/N smiling.

"Hello dear, you look stunning this morning" ein said

"SUCK UP" Y/N yelled laughing.

Soon ein joined her laughing as well.

~after they ate~

After they ate ein and Y/N we're running around their cabin, Ein chasing the female.

At breakfast Y/N had started a food fight which lead to her being chased around the house from ein with a pillow behind he's back

As Y/N ran she ducked behind the couch, sighing as she heard his footsteps leaving the room.

As she thought she was safe to get up and walk to the other side of the couch she got tackled by ein with him hitting her with the pillow.

With both of them laughing ein soon cuddled up to the female pulling her onto the couch with him.

They soon fell into a deep sleep hugging onto each other.

****************************

Sorry for it being so short, but here is the part 2, if y'all want a part 3 then make sure to comment cause I won't do it if it's not asked xD, anyway cya next chapter..

BYEEEEEE :3