Blaze x werewolf reader

* hey guys happy New Years! NoW rEaD
** edit : this ended up being really sucky I'm so sorry dudes

Blazes P. O. V

  I was sitting in class listening to the teacher talk about the science fair that was going to happen in the next week or two weeks. I haven't been paying much attention because of a goddess (you) was that had been sitting near me.

  Every time I came into the class I always got distracted by her and I think my teacher was starting to find out.

"Blaze dear, you are going to be partnered up with Y/N" the teacher said smiling.

I looked over at her with shock and nodded.

I looked back over and Y/N and she gave me a thumbs up with her ears popping straight up.

*** time skip cause I'm trying to hurry xD***

Y/n's P. O. V

  I got very excited when I heard blaze was going to be my partner. Don't get me wrong I have this huge crush on him but I'm starting to think he likes aphmau because of how much he's trying to win the place of alpha male...

  I turned around just when blaze was turning around and gave him a thumbs up, turning back around afterwards.

Soon the bell rung and that singled lunchtime.

**time skippie**

As I had finished lunch with everyone I threw my tray away and started walking to my locker to put my books away.

I had to go to gym next and that wasn't quite pleasing on the stomach after I just ate but who cares.

As I finished with my locker I headed into the gym still a couple minutes early quickly getting into the locker room and changing.
When I got finished with that I went out of the locker room and got in my stop, starting to do my stretches.

**** time skip maybe last one xD*****

Y/N's P. O. V

As school was ending I got outside and sat down on the grass waiting for my mum to pull up while I looked at all my class work.

I felt someone sit beside me cause of the crunching that had happened because of the leaves.

When I looked over I saw it was blaze looking at me with puppy eyes.

As I turned my head fully towards him he grabbed my cheeks in his hands and kissed me with out saying a word.

I blushed and kissed back putting my arms around his neck. When we let go of each other we stared into each other's eyes.

"Y/N".. blaze started. "Will you be my girlfriend?.." he finished

I nodded and hugged him. I was about to kiss him but someone hit their car horn and started yelling

" Y/N GET YOUR BOOTY IN THIS CAR THIS SECOND WE HAVE WORK TO DO I GOT THAT CALL FROM THE SCHO-.. IS THAT A BoY? " my mother yelled.

I unhooked my arms from around blaze and got up laughed.

I grabbed my stuff and waved to him.

"I'll see you tomorrow blaze " I said giggling. He waved and smiled back

***********

Oof sorry for the sucky story. Haven't written shit in years 😂 excuse my French xD

Have a good New Years

*********