Ein x werewolf reader

Y'all know the werewolf shiz right like (f/c) stands for fur color, for both ears and tail, I can't remember what I used last time I did a werewolf reader lmao xD

***************************

Y/N's P. O. V

As I was walking in the forest I started to smell a sent I haven't smelt in a while..

I started to follow it but wasn't pleased with what I found.

I saw Aaron, and aphmau fighting but something wasn't right, aphs eyes were green, and Aaron looked like he'd be scared to death.

I started to listen in on the conversation.

"You know.. I've always hated you right?.. haha.. useless.." 'aph' said.

"NO aph this isn't you please don't do this.. please" Aaron pleaded.

To me it sounded like he was in trouble. I started to sneak around behind aph if something happened.

She brought up her are that had a knife in it ready to strike Aaron.

As she starts throwing her arm down towards Aaron i grab her hand and pull her back.

"APHMAU WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT" I said.

Aaron looked at me surprised, I mean yeah we haven't seen each other since collage but still.

I pulls her back and put her in a head lock but I hear some one growl at I do.

???'s P. O. V

I started to growl because this girl was putting my fiancé into a head lock..

I start to slowly walk out as Aaron gets scared even more.

The girl turns around and I'm completely shocked because I haven't seen this girl since high school.

It was Y/N.. she had even longer (H/C) (sorry if your hair is short) hair then it was in high school, her hair now going down to her mid thigh.

As she turned around she looked at me with broken eyes.

"E..ein.. how could you.." Y/N said.

I could tell she knew that I made aphmau like this.

I chuckled deeply.

"You never know when to give up huh?.." I asked (in my sexy man voice xD) she started to look scared but I couldn't remember why..

AH YES i broke her heart with aphmau..

So surprised that her and aph are still friends..

Y/N's P. O. V

I let go of aphmau and took her knife grabbing Aaron and pulling him from the edge of the Clift.

They look at me shock.. maybe because of my hair, skin?.. I have gotten a couple of cuts and bruises on my cheeks.

Or maybe they remember me being the lover of ein.

I reached into my pocket and grabbed out to potions, one to stop the love potion, and one to stop her hating Aaron.

I threw them at aphmau as soon as no one was looking.

She fell on the ground but her eyes changed back to their hazel color.

"AARON.. Y/N!!!!" Aph said.

"APHMAU YOUR OKAY" Aaron yelled as he picked her up and swung her around.

I looked at ein and then back to them.

"Y'all should leave before ein gets her back Aaron" I say

Aphmau let's go of Aaron and walks towards me hugging me.

"I know we haven't seen each other for a while but i am so sorry for what happened in high school" aph said.

"It's okay now y'all run I'll take care of ein" I say.

Aphmau and Aaron run and I look at ein and see that he is crying.

He runs up to me and hugs me whispering things like 'I'm so sorry' and 'I never ment to hurt you'

I hug him back telling me 'it's okay.. we were in high school back then and we were all dumb'

He lets go and stares into my eyes.

'I just wanna let you know I never stoped loving you'

*******************************

WHO THE HELL WHATS A PART 2?!? Lmao I need to quit.. anyway thank y'all for saying that y'all still wanted this book to go on. I understand that some people don't like ein as well, but the thing is I believe that aphmau just wanted to make the whole ein character bad because of the high school season. But anyway thanks and I'll cya next chapter byeeeeee