Garroth x Reader

Hey guys taffy here, and I wanted to say sorry for not updating like I should but please enjoy this oneshot

***************************

(Y/N) P.O.V-

I was sitting in my living room watching (F/M) (Favorite movie) when I heard the doorbell ring.

I got up to see who it was and saw that it was the stutter king himself.

"Hey (Y/N) I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today?.." Garroth asked with out stuttering surprisingly. "Sure do you wanna watch (F/M) with me?" I asked

"Yeah that would be awesome" he said. I let him into my house and I went into the kitchen to make (F/S) (favorite snacks) for us when I herd (is that the right word for this? xD idk) him start talking to himself.

"Alright garroth all you have to do is just ask he a simple question right?! But what if she rejects me?!" He asked himself scared.

Who is he gonna ask?... i thought to myself and what is he gonna ask?!.. I thought to myself again. I finished making (F/S) and went to go sit down.

I put the snacks on my table and played  the movie.

When I sat down he pulled me closer by the waist and we kind of snuggled.

** time skip to after the movie**

"Hey (Y/N)?" He asked quietly. "Yes garroth?" I asked him. " I know this is a bit cheesy but I would like you to know that you are the prettiest thing that has ever happened to this world and I was wondering if you would be mine?" He asked.

I sat in shock but quickly regained my posture and yelled "YES!!" But put a hand over my mouth slouching down on the couch.

Garroth pulled me into a big hug, and into a passionate kiss. I kissed back but soon we both had to leave the kiss due to the lack of air.

"Im so happy you said yes (Y/N)" he said quietly. "Im happy too you goof ball!" I said quickly.

Next thing y'all did was cuddle on the couch soon falling into a deep sleep, and after about 2 years y'all got married and has 2 kids one girl and one boy, y'all named them Chloe (change the name if that's yours) and Braxton. Y'all also got a cat and named it sprinkles.

****************************

Hey guys sorry it was short.. but my hands have been acting up and feeling numb when they aren't really if that makes since?? Anyway I will be trying to update as much as possible! Cya in the next oneshot..

Byeeee my foxes!

****************************