Zane x Reader

I am so so sooo sorry for not updating in so long :(

school has been rough the past couple of months, my grades are going crazy and marching band season is ending. Suprisingly enough our football team got into the playoffs so every friday I am still traveling. 

now on with the chapter :)

*****************

(Y/N)'s p.o.v

I was watching movies with the boys for christmas. You might be wondering who they are.. we Zane Garroth dante, and laurence or course. We were sitting on the couches, with candles and the fire place lit. The grinch was on, such a classic I know. But it was the new one, Aphmau got it early because she knew the makers, and they gave her a deal. I was sitting in between Garroth and Zane, whilst Zane had his arm around me. 

I had started to get sleepy but stayed up to finish the movie. We had all made a bet that who ever fell asleep first would have to get a punishment, so as said we all tried to stay up. As punishment we would have to do whatever the last person awake would want. How did we know who the last person up was you might ask.. well set up a camera for that very reason. The person was supposed to go and turn off the camera when everyone else was asleep. 

I had looked around and noticed Laurence and Garroth laying their heads on each other and asleep, 2 down.

Me dante and Zane looked at each other and then back to the gay couple. We started laughing as Dante grabbed shaving cream. He put some on garroths hand and some on laurences face. Dante went and put the shaving cream away still laughing.

*Time skip*

I had been the last one awake, I got up and turned off the camera and laid back down beside Zane.

"oh... when will you realize that I like you..." I said to myself

I looked back down at my legs and covered myself up with a blanket slowly falling asleep.

*******************

Comment if you want a part 2!

I LOVE YALL SO MUCH

thank yall for sticking with me.. even though i havent updated as much, and I know this is short, I am now at school, and I did a chair placement yesterday so my nerves are shot. I have also been diagnosed with depression anxeity and a stomache disorder, so just remember if its taking me awhile to update I am probably dealing with band, and/or the other things. I am also getting ready for a christmas concert that our band is doing at the OPAC. If you live in Alabama then you know where that is im sure but I hope yall have a good day!

I love yall so much

just remember that.