zane x reader [PT 2]

Im disappointed in myself. I had made a promise to myself that i was gonna update more and i completely failed everyone. 

Anyway, how is everyone feeling? good? sad? well im here to make you feel better :)

*******

Readers POV

I woke up and sighed. I was still sad that Zane didn't know i liked him. Ive known him for so long and have liked him for so very long and I don't think he knows... I looked around at the boys and giggled. Garroth had shaving cream all over his face and Laurence was dying of laughter. Dante woke up looking pissed off, as usual. The last one asleep was Zane. I got up from our place on the couch and went to the kitchen to look for breakfast. I heard the boys saying stuff in the living room but i couldn't quite understand cause of how quiet they were.

As I grabbed my bowl of (f/c) (favorite cereal) and spoon and walked back to the couch. They all got quiet and turned to the T.V.

"What would you like to watch (Y/N)?" Dante asked.

"Does matter to me. (F/M) sounds good though!" I said happily.

As Dante changed it to (F/M) we all started talking about what we were going to do later.

"Well me and Aphmau are going to hang out later.. I made plans with her last week" Zane said. 

I got sad and looked up at Dante and Garroth. I answered with an 'okay' and got up to put my bowl in the sink. I don't understand why he can't just like me back. Ive put so many hints out its starting to hurt. I got a text from Aaron and signed. He wanted me to come over and work out with him. We had made a new years resolution to work out at least one day every week. I walked out to the living room sighing one more time before saying, " I have to go guys.. Aaron wants to work out so we make sure we meet our goal this week.." I said sadly. 

They all nodded but Zane seemed to content in his phone to even notice. He jumped up real excited and started to get very happy. Ive never seen him like this..

"Guys! Aphmau said I could come over now! I have to get going! Bye!" Zane said happily.

I sighed and looked over to the other boys as he left. " I guess ill be on my way.. I will see you guys later" I said quietly. 

I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the door and on my way to Aarons house. It wasnt a very long walk which is what i was happy about. I walked up his porch and knocked on his door. 

"Ill be there in a minute!" Aaron yelled.

I giggled and fixed my bag to be more comfortable on my shoulder and smiled when he opened the door.

"Hey Aaron, I brought work out clothes so i'm not sweating in my comfortable clothes. " i said smiling.

"Great! Sorry i don't have a shirt on, it got really hard when i was starting to work out." He said shyly.

*** Time Skip ***

After about 3 hours of spending time with Aaron, i decided it was time to go home. I said bye and walked to my house. I got in and went to take a shower. After I finished washing myself I got out of the shower, did my normal routine and put on my Pjs. Grabbing the book I love (F/B), i laid on my bed and read for awhile. After I finished my book I looked at the time on my phone, while seeing a bunch of notifications from my friends. Looking through my notifications i saw one from Zane. I opened it and it said 

"Hey, are you okay?.. You seemed sad when I left and I saw you walking down the street. You went past your house. I got concerned by Aphmau told me you were going to Aarons house to hang. If you're not busy tomorrow I would really like to hang out"

I texted back, just saying sure and I put my phone on charge beside my bed. I got comfortable and fell asleep. 

*** time skip ***

I woke up from a fairly good sleep and decided to get up and get ready since Zane was coming over.

I had finished putting on different clothes, A (f/c) sweater (oversized) and skinny jeans. I walked down to my kitchen and started baking cupcakes. I looked at the time and found i had an hour, which gave me plenty of time to make cupcakes, frost, and set up our My little pony marathon. I soon heard the bell from the oven go off and i grabbed the cupcakes.

I finished frosting them and sat them out neatly on the coffee table in front of the couch. I smiled at my work and heard the door bell ring. I walked over, and opened the door smiling brightly. 

"hey Zane!" I said happily

"Hey (Y/N), glad that you wanted to hang out!" Zane answered back while looking at all the cupcakes.

*** time skip ***

i was stuffed with food. The cupcakes turned out great and we were currently on season 6, since we restarted the show again. Looking up at zane and seeing him looking interesting at the T.V i smiled. He hugged me closer to him which made me get nervous. 

"hey (Y/N)... I know this is completely out of the blue but will you be mine?" Zane asked losing his confidence

I looked up at him surprised but excited.

"Of course!" I said happily and hugged him close to me. 

I looked up again and saw him smiling at me. I smiled back and looked at the T.V. Finally happy that he was now mine.

*************

Hey guys! i'm so so so sooo sorry i haven't updating in a long time. My anxiety has been getting so much worse and i'm just trying to work through stuff. I hope y'all had a good day and I hope tomorrow is also very good! I love you all!!

I am also sorry if it is bad, i promise i didnt mean to make it bad at all.