Insert foot In Mouth

YAY!!! NEW UPDATES.

I have gotten such amazing and fantastic comments and feedback from so many people. Thank you all sosososososososoososososo Much.

Without further a do.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zeek was more comical than I'd given him credit for. He burst into the plastic wrap tent like a magician entering a stage. He was hiding it but I was sure his leg was hurting him. Rule number three, show no weakness. Protective or not Werewolves are predators, weakness meant prey. He gave me distance though, grabbing Laurel's short chair which was basically a round cushion with wheels. "Hey, little dragon."

I gave him my tight cornered grin.

"Boss man says you're going to the tribunal." He knew I was going; he'd been in the stadium when I'd had my argument with Bash.

"Yup."

Zeek's smile was open and wide. "If it's alright with you I'm going to help out. Laurel said we need to keep the pressure off your hips. She's strong enough to carry you herself but she doesn't want to risk it. We need to keep you level and all that. She's in charge."

The tension built in my muscles but I knew it was the only way. I couldn't get up three flights of stairs on my own. Not without seriously hurting myself and if I passed out from the pain I would miss everything. Besides, I was the one who insisted on going.

Laurel walked in. "Don't you forget it." Her voice was girly for a doctor. She handed me a bowl of soup, chicken noodle and a turkey-avocado Panini. "Your arm looks good but I would keep it in the sling. The more energy you can save the faster you will heal. It will be a long proceeding. I want you resting and comfortable the whole time so we're taking the entire bed with us. The easiest way for everyone is to push the bed to the staircase. I'll take the head and Zeek the feet. We're going to keep you level so no added pressure gets placed on your pelvis. Bash has made sure there is a security detail there and a space reserved for you and the team."

"Security team?" Either Bash was paranoid or there was something he wasn't telling me. I covered my mouth chewing on the delicious sandwich. "Let me guess, he used his Alpha hoodoo compulsion crap on you into not telling me whatever it is that's got him turning into Howard Hughes."

"Eeeeahh." I liked Laurel even more, she didn't try to dissemble and if she did she wasn't very good at it.

Zeek spun around in his chair some more, grinning like the only person who bet on the losing team only to have them make a surprise comeback and win it all. "He puts Howard Hughes to shame on an average day but I told him you'd figure it out."

"I haven't figured it out."

He gave me a conspiratorial grin. "but you will."

I sharpened my eyes at him "You're a lone, do you have to follow his orders?"

Zeek only rolled his head noncommittal. "I used to be a part of Sebastian's pack. That's why I was able to reach out to him. I have a small link to him that will never completely go away but I've lost the bond to the rest of the pack." He watched the confusion on my face. "It's like learning a skill but not using it for a long time. It takes a while to gain it back. That's why I was only able to send him a partial message. The pack bond has faded a lot but I got some information through."

A long standing theory was being proven. "Packs can speak to each other. Garrett could tell his men what to do without saying anything out loud and Bash can do the same."