Publishing

Golden Bonds has been Published so scroll down to appendix two for details on where to order a hard copy. You guys have made this such an amazing experience and I have had several readers ask me if it's possible to get a physical copy. Thank you for such reassuring and wonderful support

Appendix's will be added to this chapter for update info or when I need to ask for advice so if you think you've already read this scroll to the bottom in case I've added something.
Thank you.
XOXO

Hey everyone. Sorry about posting this new chapter even though it's not actually a chapter but I am on the verge of publishing Golden Bonds. It will be available as an ebook on multiple providers including Kindle, Ibooks, Nook, and a few others  plus if you want an actually physical copy you can order one of those too. But first I need an original cover design. And I do mean Original, not a copy and paste job done with cheap programming and google images. I want something that will stand alone with images that aren't seen on dozens of other covers and sites.

If you guys know anyone who creates covers please let me know. I'm so close to publishing but this will (hopefully, fingers crossed) will be available in books stores and library's so I need to be able to copyright the cover.

For example I paid for a designer to make the cover of Calm Before The Storm. It turned out beautiful and I love it so much.

I need Golden Bonds to have a cover that will be as beautiful and make people love it as much as they love the story

You guys have been so amazing and supportive. I really could not have brought Golden Bonds this far without you guys.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you times infinity.

Love Always

NJ Kuhr
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Appendix part 1
It has been suggested to me that I should make Golden Bonds into a Graphic Novel. I have also been working on some major edits as well so I need some advice. Should I rewrite already existing chapters of Golden Bonds or should I create an entirely separate project for it. I'm not sure which is the best option so I'm leaving it up to y'all. Post comments on which you prefer below.

1.) Create graphic novel for Golden Bonds
2.) Rewrite edits into existing GB
3.) Rewrite edits into separate Novel

Thanks everyone. You guys are the best.

Appendix Part 2

Golden Bonds has been published and is available as a Kindle EBook and a printed hard copy at

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B098NKH6MD/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=nj+kuhr&qid=1625541383&sr=8-1

If this link doesn't work the quickest way to search for it is with NJ Kuhr instead of the title. I'm working on the SEO to get it ranked better but it is available.