Green light

VERY IMPORTANT!!

This is part two of the dble entry's for today so if this is the first chapter you are reading today than go back one and read Challenges and Cartwheels. Got it? Good.

If you have read Challenges and Cartwheels then ignore that.

Happy Reading.

Love
NJ Kuhr
XOXO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlie gave me an appraising look. "Is that right? Alright, little Omega." He strode out into the yard where there was more room and pointed to the tree line on the other side. "You get one whatcha ma thingy.."

"A tumbling pass."

He waved his finger at me. "Right. That. You get one pass and I get a pass. We'll see who circles whom."

Giving Charlie the same appraising look he gave me I thought about it. My gymnastics training took up fifteen years of my life. My human life. Charlie had spent over five hundred years as a werewolf. I had no idea what he'd learned to do in all that time. It was possible he knew how to throw back handsprings.

I glanced around the pack smelling the air. They were curious, enjoying themselves, excited to see what I was capable of. Bash wasn't worried; all I felt from him was support. There was no threat here, no tricks. No one was planning to embarrass me or put me in my place. The pack didn't harbor any ill intent towards me. Neither did Charlie, he just wanted to play. I was an untried wolf; this was all fun and games, a rite of passage.

Why not? There was no point letting all the years of hard work go to waste and I was proud enough to want to show off a little. The Olympics were no longer available to me but that doesn't mean the pack wouldn't enjoy it. It could make up for my harsh distance and standoffish behavior.

Chewing on my bottom lip, I walked up to stand at the make believe starting line. "One pass." I confirmed. "As many stunts as you can do between this point and the tree line."

"Ladies first." Charlie gestured towards the open lawn.

Setting both feet side by side, raising my heels in that habitual way. Something settled in my chest, a rapture I'd not felt as a werewolf eased into my soul. This was something that was mine, something no person or beast could ever take away from me. I knew my body, how it moved, what it could do. As a werewolf I was stronger, faster. I had even more control but the concept was the same. Omega, I could sense it now. It wasn't my wolf it was both of us, flowing within us like energy.

Opening my eyes, I bounced into my heels once and pushed off. I only needed to run three steps before launching myself into a full tucked double Arabian with a half twist into a two and half turn with a front tuck, ending it with two double backflips into a front tuck half twist.

My werewolf abilities kicked in strong. I'd never felt so much raw power and control in my life. It was over in seconds but I had perfect vision as if I were going in slow motion. Every turn and twist I held effortless technique.

There weren't any wasted movements, my balance was spot on. I landed with both feet exactly where I needed them to be and stuck it hard. No hop, or toss of my arms to counter my forward energy. It was the most flawless pass I had ever made.