Bash

I guess I've let you guys suffer enough without getting a POV from Bash. So here it is.
Oh and I just figured out how to add music so check out the song I picked for Parker and Bash!!!

Happy Reading.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE

Love
NJ Kuhr
XOXO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bash:

She hadn't seen me yet, hadn't felt my eyes on her skin. If our bond was completed she would have felt me watching. My gaze would have touched her skin like a caress. The shadows of the porch in front of my house hid me as long as I held still.

The storm would blow over by tonight. Wolves didn't mind the rain but they wouldn't stand in it for no good reason. Not like she was. She was just standing there. Her face turned up to the sky as drops trickled down her soft skin. The splatter of freckles across her nose and cheeks was more alluring than a revealing dress. Her strawberry locks were darker as they soaked up the rain, weighing her pony tail down so it hung like a rope down her back.

The tight black denim clung to her long slim legs. Powerful legs from years of launching her small frame into the air, back handsprings and balance beams. It took over a month but she'd reached a healthy weight. Her cheeks weren't sunken in anymore and her shoulders didn't stretch the skin out in an emaciated way. She was beautiful. She'd always been beautiful but it pleased both my wolf and me to see muscle where she was once sickly thin.

The rain boots were too big for her calves; rain was running down her jeans into the shoes. I imagined before long a small pool would build up inside around her feet defeating the purpose. What was a loose fitted black blouse was now drenched stuck to her skin. The collar lay flat below her neck dragged down by rain. Her arms were bare, droplets mixing in with the freckles on her shoulders. I could see the water drip from her fingers hanging relaxed by her side.

She never smiled but the corners of her mouth were tight, pulled upwards, only noticeable because I was looking for it. I wondered how long it had been for her, how long since she felt safe enough to stand in the open with her eyes closed.

There was no tension in her posture. Her face was calm, serene even. She wasn't looking around her for a threat. Her wolf wasn't out, instincts on alert. It was the closest thing to.. well, not exactly happy but it was the closest to not being afraid that I'd seen in her. Seeing a glimpse of the brightness she should have only made me wish Garrett hadn't been killed so quickly.

My wolf growled in my head at the thought of him, his black hair standing up as he bared his teeth. There was no need to comfort him, we felt the same way. She was so skittish, so quick to flinch away. She'd been taught not to trust werewolves. I was helping her... we were helping her, gradually. Some wounds needed to be left alone to heal, others needed to be cut open and allowed to bleed, to leech out all the poison.

I smelled Alek before I saw him. He must have come out a side door and walked around the porch. The tall stone pillars blocked him before he paused. He hadn't seen me yet either though I'm sure he sensed me. Beta's always knew when their Alpha's were close by. I was downwind so he hadn't caught my scent. He watched Parker too, shock filtered across his face when he realized she was out here, alone, by choice, standing in the rain in front of the pack house.

Shh.

I linked him before he could startle her out of her solitude. A glance in my direction he gave me a slight nod. He took one step back careful not to make a sound. Parker's muscles tensed and her eyes flashed open. A small shiver rolled down her skin before she turned towards Alek. Not as bad as it once had been but still a recoil. Alarm at having another wolf so close without her sensing he was coming.