Chapter Five

Miss. Rose walked around the school with her recently brewed coffee looking at the ground. All the snow was starting to melt which made it very difficult to walk in the heels she wore. It was a quite Sunday, nobody was out this early, which made it an even better time to stroll around and think. It was still very chilly but after being here for a while it didn't effect her much. Just a jacket and some jeans was all she needed.

Lighting a cigerette she took another sip of her joe and looked around, tilting her head Miss. Rose saw a girl laying on the ground under a tree. Of course it was Harper. Sighing she wobbled her feet contemplating if she should go say hello. Without thinking Miss. Rose started walking over feeling more nervous with every step. What was it about this little American girl that made her so nervous?

Being only a few feet away Miss. Rose took in the sight. Her Beautiful hair was down laying perfectly like a magazine cover and the leggings she wore held every curve she had in place. A worn jacket however didn't give her any show. It was baggy but it still looked beautiful on her. she laid on her stomach with her camera in front of her.

"What are you taking a picture of?"

Harper jumped and smiled up at the woman. "I'm getting a time-lapse of the sky." She patted a spot on the blanket, "You look really tall from down here."

Miss. Rose sat down and looked right into the icy blue eyes that laid there. "Why so early? and besides it's a Sunday...I've never seen any student out early on a Sunday."

"When everyone else is sleeping, i'm getting ahead." Sitting up Harper dusted off some dead grass, "I may not be the most beautiful, talented, or smartest but I CAN be the most hard working."

Miss. Rose still starred into her eyes and lifted her cigarette, "but what if you are all of those things."

Chewing on her bottom lip Harper looked up at the sky and smiled. Her teacher didn't hide the fact that her eyes drifted down to view her strong neck.

"How old are you Harper?"

"18...Miss. Rose."

"Call me Ava."

She blew smoke into the girls eyes and Harper gulped crossing her arms, "I wouldn't want to be unproffesional."

Scooting closer Ava leaned her arm behind her and let her lips graze Harpers ear, "it's a Sunday Darling, we don't have to be professional."

"but don't some people do that church thing on Sundays?" Harper asked quietly. Her body shook as the woman's hand ran down her arm. "Ava..."

Jumping up Harper grabbed her camera, "I'm sorry Miss. Rose I have um practice..." Gathering her stuff Ava puffed the smoke into the air.

"What sports are you doing?"

"I haven't sighed up for any of them yet I've just been um well...bye Miss. Rose." Stuffing all of her stuff into her backpack Harper put it on and started jogging back to the school.

Realizing her coffee was gone Ava smiled, "Well it looks like she left her blanket. What a pity." Getting up slowly she collected the blanket. She didn't know exactly what came into her but was it bad that she didn't regret it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well what are you going to do?" Fiona pulled her bed covers up to cover her mouth as she waited for a response.

"You know, i've always been there... I was the one who sat with Miss. Rose for hours after school hours just talking, helping her grade papers and there was tension. We liked each other Fiona! Now this American slut comes along and tries to take her away from me.

Fiona didn't respond so Abigail continued, "We didn't do anything because we respected one another, just because Miss. Rose doesn't care about Harper means it'll be easier for her to get some sexual tension out. but i can't let that happen. We have been waiting for each other."

"You're so lucky Abigail one of the prettiest teachers in the school and she's yours."

"Damn right she is." Opening the curtains again she watched Miss. Rose walk out of sight. "I need to remind her of that."

Grabbing her jacket she started heading for the door.

"Could you bring me a muffin on your way back?"

"Get it yourself Fiona." Abigail stated slamming the door behind her.

Fiona sat with a frown on her face for minute before pulling out her phone, if she was going to fuck Miss. Rose she should just do it already. She's so moody.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harper stared out the window as she dusted off a lens. It wasn't right what happened. She thought to herself, Miss. Rose was very good looking but that was no excuse to put someone in that situation. Honestly Harper had never kissed anyone before. It wasn't that people didn't want to try but she knew her career was her true love, and besides no one has been worth it. They just want to get in her pants then leave to do their own thing. She had nothing against being with someone, but life is so precious. There is NO time to waste on a person who doesn't feel the exact same way.

"Do you really have that much on your mind?"

Harper turned to Mrs. Hue who looked over her glasses. looking down cluelessly she sniffed, "I um don't know?"

laughing quitly the old woman went back to her papers and Harper walked to the closet where the other lenses were and softly put it back. "Mrs. Hue..." the woman looked up again, "um never mind. It was going to be a stupid question."

"Sweetie, there are never ANY stupid questions." Mrs. Hue responded taking her glasses off.

Harper bit her lip thinking.

"Well if you arn't going to say something I have something to say, in a few days i'll be getting a teachers assistant, from New York."

Surprised The young girl smiled, "That's great! She's going to learn so many things from you!" Furrowing her eyebrows Harper continued, "will I still get to stay and help you though? I don't have many other friends."

"You know you are always welcomed. God forbid any other student here would want to help the grey old lady anyways." Mrs. Hue stated putting her glasses back on.

"it's more of a white..."

"Don't you have practice for your sport thing?"

looking at the clock she grabbed her backpack and ran out the door, "SHIT, i'm going to be late!"

"LANGUAGE!"

Running back in Harper came to the desk, "I'm very sorry Mrs. Hue, HAVE A GOOD DAY!" Her voice faded as she ran back down the hallway. Snickering The older woman went back to grading, "She's a special one." She whispered to herself.

" She whispered to herself

*Unedited*