Chapter Eighteen

Abigail tapped her foot slowly as she watched Fiona type on her computer, "What the hell have you been writing?"

The girl sighed, "It's just my personal project. I'll show you when i'm done."

Rolling her eyes Abigail leaned back in her chair, "You need to help me."

Shutting her laptop Fiona looked over with a sigh. "If this is about Harper I don't want to. You saw her kissing Miss. Rose, you can't do anything about it." 

Shrugging of what she heard Abigail tried concentrating on her own thoughts. Miss. Rose had obviously been playing her, but why would she keep trying to play her when she had Harper? That same question would never leave her mind, but she was too scared to ask her teacher about it. "I saw something else."

Suddenly becoming interested Fiona smiled.

"I saw her going into that other teachers room."

Trying to think of who that could be she puckered her lips, "Maybe they were talking about school stuff, we go visit some of our teachers sometimes."

"It was at One in the Morning."

Giving a michevious smile Fiona opened her laptop once again, "What a slut," Thinking a while longer she realized the Teacher she was talking about and scoffed, "That lady is fucking hot."

Ignoring her words Abigail chewed on her fingernail nervously. It hurt that Ava didn't want her, but maybe she could win her back. She would expose to her what she saw and have her running back into her arms. Maybe even get Harper kicked out of the school. "We have to tell her."

"No no no!" Fiona chanted happily. "We are going with her to Hawaii next week!"

"So?"

"So..." She grinned, "Miss. Rose and that lady will also be there."

Laughing Abigail rubbed her temple, "You want to see how bad this can get can't you?"

She shrugged. "For once we aren't apart of it. Lets enjoy this moment." Fiona slowly typed, "You and I both know it's going to blow up in their face without any help from us."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heidi couldn't understand why her voice wasn't leaving her throat, she wanted to call out to see if anyone would answer but there was no use in that. Spreading her arms she felt around her trying to figure out where she was. It was too dark to see so she carefully felt around trying not to trip as she did so. "Hello?" She mustered out listening intently. 

"Hi." Turning sharply a sigh left her as she noticed Harper appeared in front of her smiling, "You can follow me." She took Heidis hand holding it tightly and started walking forward. She still had no idea where she was but her fear was comforted when Harper turned while walking, "I love you Miss. Lamarr."

"Miss. Lamarr"

"Miss. Lamarr." 

Raising her head from her arm she looked up to see Mrs. Hue staring at her with a worried face. "This is the second time you've fallen asleep." She took off her glasses and tilted her head. "Is everything alright?"

Heidi rubbed her restless face and got up from her chair, "I'm sorry. I just haven't gotten much sleep."

Deciding not to make her say anymore Mrs. Hue Turned on her projector and played with the settings for a few seconds while the blonde woman stretched letting her back crack. 

"Can I ask you something?"

Not looking away from the screen she nodded and pushed her glasses up slightly, "Of course sweetie."

Drinking what was left of her water Heidi swooshed it around her mouth and swallowed it with a sigh, "I've been reading over everything you gave me for the trip next week and i saw something odd." Pushing some bobbie pins through some loose strands of hair she continued, "Ava Rose is sharing a room with Harper."

Shaking her head slowly Mrs. Hue let her wrinkly hands move the paper around to fit the screen perfectly. "I've noticed the interest she has given her, but I didn't think it was that bad."

Furrowing her eyebrows in confusion Heidi waited for her to continue, but when she didn't say anything else Heidi started putting assignments on each desk, "What do you mean?"

"I've worked at this school for a long time and since the day I met her I knew she was bad news." Sitting down on her stool she scratched her head, "None of it has ever been proven so I shouldn't be saying anything."

Worry grew on Heidi's face, "What hasn't been proven?"

She hesitated, "Sleeping with students." Mrs. Hue watched Heidi look, "but it's not proven and no student has spoken out against her!"

"How can it not be proven?" Heidi yelled, "If it's happened more than once why is she still here?"

The older woman gave a confused look, "You don't know?" Giving an unreadable expression she sighed, "She is the school's biggest sponser."

*Unedited*

Just a short update! I hope you are enjoying the story, I love seeing your comments! Keep being beautiful my dudes -MK